One More Reason To Hate Crosby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Reason To Hate Crosby

Flyers fans’ lasting impression of the team’s first-round playoff series against the Pittsburgh Penguins might be Claude Giroux's first shift of Game 6, when in 32 seconds Giroux crushed Sidney Crosby before going on to score the game's first goal. The Flyers went on to win that game and eliminate the Pens from the postseason.

Giroux’s lasting reminders, however, will come in the form of a pair of scars on his wrists, resulting from two surgeries he underwent this summer.

Turns out, according to the Timmins Press, the injuries and resulting scars are care of Crosby.

“Those are from [Sidney] Crosby,” Giroux told the paper. “Every time we'd line up against each other for a face-off during our series, instead of going for the puck when it was dropped, he'd hack me across the wrists. I ended up playing the series against Jersey with one of them fractured and had to go for surgery on both of them after we were out of the playoffs.”

If you’re hoping to get the Penguins’ star’s perspective on the matter, you’re out of luck – Crosby, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, is declining to speak about Giroux’s allegations.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Like we needed another reason to hate him. I hope the Flyers break him in half next season.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Someone needs to send him into retirement.

Comment

had to share
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Someone needs to send him into retirement.
          Absolutely! An elbow or 2 to that whining, hypocrite POS's head might do the trick. I really wish something truly awful would happen to him. In forty plus years of following the NHL, I can't think off a guy I disliked more including Claude Lemieux.

Comment

Scott Stevens comes close for me tino.....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              Scott Stevens comes close for me tino.....
              Yeah! He was a real piece of garbage too. Essentially ruined Lindros' career.

The three of them and Billy Smith from the Islanders should all die...soon.

Comment

Look, Sid just spotted some cock:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X