Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be fun to watch...

CBS Sportlsine:
    Boston's plan is to move Ortiz from DH to first base for Games 3, 4 and 5 in St. Louis and bump Millar either to right field or the bench.

ManRam in left and Papi at first? This is too good to be true.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

NL baseball is so much better. It will be interesting to see if Ortiz gets replaced late in the games if they're close.

Is Kline going to pitch this series. You guys need him.

Joe Buck calling the games nationally is a travesty. He's going to go so far out of his way to sound like he's not rooting for St. Louis. I think he should be replaced for this series. McCarver too, but more b/c I can't stand him.

Comment

Didn't see the game last night, but it sounds like Manny played well in left!

Read that Kline is officially done for the series, which really hurts St. Louis.

The offenses are equal, Cards have much better defense, and the Sox have better pitching. We'll see what gives first.

Comment

I was really hoping we would steal one of those games at Fenway, especially as poorly as they played defensively. Schill is a warrior.

Time to TCoB at home.

Comment

Scott Rolen really screwed the pooch. If he even gets a sac fly to put the Cards up by 1 with the bases loaded, I believe St Louis wins that game. Instead, he pops up and then Edmonds (Strikes out?) to end the inning.

The bottom of the 8th is much different if Cards are up by 1 instead of tied. Bellhorn subsequently hits a foul pole 2 run HR and game over.

come on rolen, you're in baseball heaven, remember?!
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

How can a World Series team play such shitty defense. 8 errors in 2 games. Pathetic.

I think Boston will be up 3-2 going back to Fenway, but it wouldn't surprise me to see St. Louis sweep at home.

I'll be interested to see if Schilling is really done, or if it's all hype.

Comment

TruFresh, you need to get Renteria out of that avatar and put in Larry Walker.

Comment

No doubt, Walker is carrying this offense. Rolen has yet to show up.

Guru, I couldn't agree more, how do you not score with the bases loaded, one out and Rolen and Edmonds up? ManRam giftwrapped at least two runs for us, and we couldn't take advantage. Pathetic.

Comment

Didn't know how much Walker had left when they made the trade, but he's been a huge addition. Good to see him finally in the WS.

I think he'll go down as one of the most under-the-radar stars of the era. He's a household name, but I don't think people realize how good he was/is. Playing in Montreal and Colorado didn't help.

Comment

I lived in Denver during his hayday...he was all that. He suprised me, too with how much he has left in the tank. I think he can contribute at least another 2 years.

Reggie Sanders has been a HUGE disappointment this postseason. I see why teams only keep him for one year.

Comment

Sorry, Reggie...you need a little tough love right now.

Comment

I don't think Reggie Sanders is reading these posts

Comment

Wow, just one game left for the Red Sox...maybe they won't choke this one away.

Pedro was great tonight.

Comment

Yes. Congratulations to the Red Sox on winning the World Series.
                            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
                            X