Trade Rumors..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Rumors..

Sounds like Detroit wants to trade CB Darius Slay and have talked to Howie. Rumor is that The Birds would be willing to Trade Sidney Jones and a 3rd rd pick for Slay who would easily be the #1 CB on this Club. A change of Scenery would be good for both Players and IMO this trade makes Alot of Sense. Sidney Jones and a 3rd rd pick for a Pro Bowl CB?
    Sounds like a No Brainer to me with the only Glaring Factor that Slay wants to get paid BIGTIME. If Howie can make it fit with their cap than I Say: "Pull The Trigger Howie"!
    What say You Folks?
    Just give me ONE before I go!

No thanks. We need that money someplace else.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I don't think the Sidney Jones and a 3rd was reported as a what the Eagles would do. It was an ESPN person who put together things he would like to see.

Honestly a 3rd and Jones for Slay even he only plays out his contract here is a steal. Jones is a FA after this year and the Eagles most likely recoup a 3rd round in 2022 as a comp pick if they don't resign Slay.

I think Detroit will want more for Slay and others will be able to offer more for him.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I don't know what to do in that defensive backfield. They all play pretty good at times and are often play lost so it's tough to say who stays or goes. Maddox is the best of the lot and I'd put Le Blanc at #2. Of course Jenkins is solid but after that it's a crapshoot on any play.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I don't know what to do in that defensive backfield. They all play pretty good at times and are often play lost so it's tough to say who stays or goes. Maddox is the best of the lot and I'd put Le Blanc at #2. Of course Jenkins is solid but after that it's a crapshoot on any play.
          Yep I think they need to go out and get a minimum 2 corners and 3 safeties. I think only Epps and Jenkins are under contract safety wise. Strap,Maddox,Jones, James and Douglas corner wise. Strap and Maddox are slot guys, we really need 2 starting caliber outside guys. Honestly the defensive backfield is a wreck. Biggest need on the team. I know fans are saying WR but if you assume health at that position at least Jackson and Jeffrey are starting caliber players. Same can't be said for the corner position. Nobody in that mix is a starter at this point and time.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
          X