Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles/Rams Take Over Their House GDT

E!!!!!!!!!!!! Party at my house, let's go Birds
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A !!!!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

G!!!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

E !!!!!

crowd coming over so won't be here but i will be watching intently
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Just watching the Rams-Cardinals game from last week and the Cardinals really ran the ball well. This is a game that our O-line and running game can and must dominate. It will also help to keep Goff and Gurley on the sideline. I don’t feel very confident that our D can hold them under 20 so our offense has to put up points this week.

It sounds like their best LB, Alec Ogletree, will be a game time decision. If he doesn’t play, then even more reason to run the damn ball.
            Last edited by rspurr; 12-10-2017, 10:34 AM.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Stomp the Rams!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eagles!!!

Hope Alec Ogeltree is a no show. That should be the kick in the pants the run game needs.

Birds 27
                Rams 20
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    Fucking A!!!

Comment

my NY Strip steaks are 1-0 this year, firing up the grill for the game. Bought a 16lb and cut out 15 steaks, let's go boys

Comment

is it wrong to cheer for Carolina to win and Cam to suffer a career ending injury ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          is it wrong to cheer for Carolina to win and Cam to suffer a career ending injury ?
                          Friekin A it is!

Comment

Ertz inactive.

Ogletree active.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Tied with 3::00

Comment

Working...
                              X