Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure glad that we have our Priorities straight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure glad that we have our Priorities straight!

Obama speech won't conflict with opening night football

The White House and congressional Republicans have agreed on a 7 p.m. address to a joint session of Congress according to David Jackson of USA Today. The Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints don't play until 8:30 p.m.

"I can assure all you football fans that he will be completed before kick-off," White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

can they schedule a public hanging of John Boehner right at kickoff? Cuz I'd watch that over the game. that dude is the biggest tool in politics

Comment

What I'd like to see is Terry Tate, office linebacker drill the shit out of Obama, knocking his ass off the podium, then turn to the camera and say, Are You Ready For Some Football??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
        can they schedule a public hanging of John Boehner right at kickoff? Cuz I'd watch that over the game. that dude is the biggest tool in politics
        The guy is crying right now at the thought.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

The irony is that they really think we are gonna watch any of it. I am not sure whether the bigger joke is in the whitehouse or at FedEx Field.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            The guy is crying right now at the thought.

oh trust me, I COMPLETELY understand that he sure as hell couldn't give a shit about anyone but himself, his party, and his $$$ contributors

he played his powerful hand and got this congress address put back a day like any little child would do. Certainly not showing that he is willing to work together. I'm sure that Rebublican debate will make it worth it. ugh

as if it really friggen matters when either side blows their hot air. neither of them has any interest in solutions about the unemployment rate. Their interest is all about blaming each other and keeping their contributors happy

look, I am completely an open ticket guy when it comes to my politics. But I know a whiney spoiled person when I see one. And he is about as bad as it gets
            Last edited by dawkins20; 09-02-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

A public hanging eh? Very nice. That must be some of that new found civil discourse that the President was asking for huh? Ed Shultz is looking for a few good guests on his show, I'm sure he'll be giving you a call soon.
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

The only civil speech is to come from the side they don't agree with. Otherwise, it's business as usual.

Comment

oh trust me, I COMPLETELY understand that he sure as hell couldn't give a shit about anyone but himself, his party, and his $$$ contributors

he played his powerful hand and got this congress address put back a day like any little child would do. Certainly not showing that he is willing to work together. I'm sure that Rebublican debate will make it worth it. ugh

as if it really friggen matters when either side blows their hot air. neither of them has any interest in solutions about the unemployment rate. Their interest is all about blaming each other and keeping their contributors happy

look, I am completely an open ticket guy when it comes to my politics. But I know a whiney spoiled person when I see one. And he is about as bad as it gets

Hmmm let's see the Republican debate had been scheduled for a while now at the Reagan library. Obama who was very busy on his vacation, just so happened to "accidentally" schedule his spending...er I mean "jobs" speech on the same night. What a coincidence. You need to stop getting your news from MSNBC.

We're broke the spending must stop!
                  Last edited by Zepster; 09-02-2011, 05:01 PM.
                  Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

sounds like you are joining right in on the blame game yourself. Just like one of them

yes we need to stop spending. If it wasn't for the previous administration's inability to take care of things...we wouldn't have the fix half the crisis we are in now.

I love how parties love to blame the one person in office for everything as if past mistakes don't affect the current state

whatever, they both suck

if it didn't cost multi millions to get in office....maybe we would never have this issue. But it does, so we do. The rest of us pay the price

it's going to be one hell of a debate on the 7th. How many of these freakin things do they need to have anyway? http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...bate-schedule/

Comment

Working...
                    X