Sox rotation better, worse, or the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sox rotation better, worse, or the same

To me, a huge red sox fan, I think it is much worse. Even though not many people liked Pedro, he was great for the rotation. I do not know how Wells and Clement pitch, so could someone inform me. Bottom line, it is a shaky rotation in the first place since Schill might be out for a few months.......What's the deal with this Miller guy? He any good?

Since I am a Cardinals fan, and these guys both pitched in the NL Central, I can fill you in. First of all, I agree that your rotation is much worse off. But secondly, I was hoping that we would get Wade Miller to round out our rotation.

Clement and Miller have both been #3 guys (behind Wood, Prior and Clemens, Oswalt respectively), and have both handled that role well. Neither one of them have any kind of postseason experience. The question is, can either of these guys step up and be a solid #2, or will they both resume their #3 roles. I think Matt Clement has more long-term potential, but if Wade Miller is healthy, he could pay more instant dividends.

On a side note, I feel much better about the Cardinals rotation right now than I did last year. Mulder, Carpenter, Morris(with a rebuilt shoulder) and either Suppan or Marquis. I also expect another starter to be added before spring training.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Hey guys, I was just going to say that I think the rotation is improved. I live too far away from Beantown, but am a HUGE Sox fan. Clement, Miller AND Wells are more than enough to replace Petey and D-Lowe. Anyways, maybe they can make run for Sheets by the trade deadline. I remember reading about taht somewhere. Ah Well, it's all good! GO SOX in 2005!!!!

Comment

Hey guys, I was just going to say that I think the rotation is improved. I live too far away from Beantown, but am a HUGE Sox fan. Clement, Miller AND Wells are more than enough to replace Petey and D-Lowe. Anyways, maybe they can make run for Sheets by the trade deadline. I remember reading about taht somewhere. Ah Well, it's all good! GO SOX in 2005!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X