Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody know what happened to Peters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know what happened to Peters?

I was in a sports bar and couldn't hear.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Only reports I saw said a quad, and that he was questionable to return. Hopefully not too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
      Only reports I saw said a quad, and that he was questionable to return. Hopefully not too serious.
      Thanks FO. I saw him on the sideline and he looked fine so I figured that it couldn't be too bad.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He said he will play next week but he isn't the doc.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

What about Clement? He took that nasty hit at the end. Any concern about him?

Comment

Old Age has happened to Peters.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              Old Age has happened to Peters.

Combined with absolutely punishing heat and humidity.

I don't know if Tampa had a real advantage because they play in those conditions much of the time and were, therefore, somewhat better acclimated or if our O and D lines simply shit the bed.

The only positives from what I saw yesterday (2nd half only) were improved play from Nick and an unwillingness to mail it in as the game drew to a close.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Combined with absolutely punishing heat and humidity.

I don't know if Tampa had a real advantage because they play in those conditions much of the time and were, therefore, somewhat better acclimated or if our O and D lines simply shit the bed.

The only positives from what I saw yesterday (2nd half only) were improved play from Nick and an unwillingness to mail it in as the game drew to a close.
                I live here in FL actually 2 hours south of Tampa. Living here and being outside in the heat definitely gives one an advantage over someone not use to the conditions. The body adjusts to living here. It was hot Sunday, a heat index of 107 here. Inside a stadium, I’d guess it was even hotter.

Comment

Working...
                X