• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go get

L Bell?

At what price?

Comment

A first is no problem to me...... Better chance than any 1st round pick.

Wentz , Bell, Jeffery, Ertz, and Coleman, Goddert..... Is a real good O skill players for the next 4 or 5 years?

I leave the $$$$$ up to the bean counters.... There is always a way.

Comment

Not sure how to fit him in the cap with Wentz’s upcoming contract, but if they can do it, I’m in!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

HBs ain’t shit. They are a dime a dozen in today’s pass happy NFL

Connor is doing just fine. Pits problem is defense

We just need to get better at drafting our own HBs

I mean, who leads the league in rushing right now and how many yards is it?

Comment

I assume you mean Clement not Coleman. If they can swing Bell then yea esp if Ajayi is going to have a nagging back. Ajayi won't be here next year anyway IMO. I am curious to see what Adams can do and I don't want to see Clement's touches reduced since I think he has potential to be the number one back. But Bell is already a star.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Bell a Bird? I'll crawl tp Maryland and kiss your ass if we could swing that one!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I don’t think it’s smart in today’s NFL to tie up a large % of your salary on a RB. The running game is 90% Oline.
                Although, the one good thing about a guy like Bell is his ability as a receiver.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                  I don’t think it’s smart in today’s NFL to tie up a large % of your salary on a RB. The running game is 90% Oline.
                  Although, the one good thing about a guy like Bell is his ability as a receiver.
                  He's going to make a fortune now with the franchise tag. I don't know why he thinks he's being screwed. The guy is unreal though, both as a runner and a receiver. I agree that he should be the highest paid running back in the NFL though. Who knows the numbers that they're talking about? He'll probably get signed as soon as Connors gets hurt. He was always banged up in college if I remember right.

As someone else pointed out earlier Pitt's problems are on defense for the most part. Having that star MLB go down last year made a huge difference in that defense.

Comment

Yea that franchise tag is good money but I think they all want that signing bonus money in addition to their salary. That puts them above the franchise tag --for the most part anyway. Of course you are taking the risk because you aren't getting paid anything by holding out
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      Yea that franchise tag is good money but I think they all want that signing bonus money in addition to their salary. That puts them above the franchise tag --for the most part anyway. Of course you are taking the risk because you aren't getting paid anything by holding out
                      Why can't he look at it this way? He got his franchise money last year and if he plays for it this year he has what he was looking for guaranteed anyway because he gets a 20% raise? He'll get another 30% over that guaranteed the next year after that. He'll have more than the original contract that he was looking for. Anyway, it's not my team so who gives a crap lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X