BALCO BONDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALCO BONDS

He is a disgrace to baseball and his numbers will always have an asterict next to his name.

100 percent juiced
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

A dejected Barry Bonds said Tuesday there's a chance he might not return this season because of multiple knee surgeries.

Bonds

"Right now I'm just going to try to rehab myself to get back to, I don't know, hopefully next season, hopefully the middle of the season. I don't know. Right now I'm just going to take things slow. I feel bad for the guys [Giants teammates] because I want to be out there for them," he said Tuesday after meeting with San Francisco Giants trainer Stan Conte for 1½ hours.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

this is the best part:

He blamed his troubles on the media: "You finally brought me and my family down. ... So now go pick a different person."
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

The guy is such a loser
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

On one hand, I feel really bad for Bonds and see where he's coming from. On the other hand, he's lied about steroids for years and the cynical side of me can't help but think he's taking the year off so he can come back thinner next year with an excuse.

He's still a Hall of Famer, and I'd love to see him come back next year steroid free, just to see what he can do, but I'd rather he didn't break the home run record.

Sure, Bonds is an easy target, partly because of his own actions, but I don't really think anyone deserves to be treated as poorly as this guy has. Or maybe this is all an elaborate ploy to elicit support from the general public. I honestly don't know what to make of this whole situation.

Comment

When you do steriods, you deserve to be shit on. Bonds has not had half the tough media critiscm that he should recieve.

He is such a baby, and he brings the race card in all the time, he has the biggest ego in sports. What type of a jerkoff has his own section of the lockeroom away from his teamattes?
            Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

I find this shit fucking hilarious.

Don't heal as fast without the juice, do you Barry?
              I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X