7.14%
    7.14%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    21.43%
    0.00%
    50.00%
    7.14%
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

how long do we keep this vote going ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Wow, strong group!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Are you going to take the top two from each group or only the top. two from each would give you a nice batch to work with in the next phase
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I'd say top two.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I agree the top two makes sense. A week of voting should be enough time for everyone to make their selections.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I hope we get more votes,figuring out tie breakers will be interesting. What if I use the top girl from each group,then use the next 6 according to vote total regardless of the group.

Comment

Either way is cool. Shold've charged a nickel a vote and let people vote as much as they wanted. You'd have made a fortune
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  I hope we get more votes,figuring out tie breakers will be interesting. What if I use the top girl from each group,then use the next 6 according to vote total regardless of the group.

This is a good idea. Allows the best to rise to the top regardless of where they were placed. Maybe the next round you can just have a "pick two" and not worry about the groupings.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                  X