X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done fellas!

On to the Stanley Cup!

Great hustle plays tonight.

My hat's off to them. I admit to totally giving up on this crew in the Boston series. I picked up my hammer and a handfull of nails and closed the coffin.What I have witnessed since is nothing short of amazing.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Bring on the Hawks!! This is one wild ride this team is taking us on!!
      Last edited by Zepster; 05-25-2010, 12:36 AM.
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Hearty congrats to the boys, well deserved and earned.

Fortunately, hockey players don't seem to have much of that nucklehead mentality that you sometime see in football, where they see themselves as a "Team of Destiny" ala Randall and others.

Watching Richards tonight, he looks like he is starting to demonstrate that special kind of will to win I haven't seen since Primeau in the TB series (though hopefully it gets fulfilled this time). Richards is looking every bit like a young captain who can win a Cup.

Comment

There's been an addition in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary to the definition of the word 'gritty'.

It's a picture of this Flyers team!

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!

Comment

Did Leif watch?!

Comment

Can't wait for tomorrow nights game!
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
              X