Trade deadline comes and goes and Sixers sit on their hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade deadline comes and goes and Sixers sit on their hands

What a joke of a team and organization - - how the Sixers could not get involved is terrible. Look at some of these transactions

Boston Traded center Kendrick Perkins and guard Nate Robinson to Oklahoma City for forward Jeff Green, center Nenad Krstic, a 2012 first-round draft pick and cash.
    I'd take Perkins - especially seeing how Green has been overrated since Georgetown and Krstic is nothing special.

Utah traded guard Deron Williams to New Jersey for guard Devin Harris, forward Derrick Favors, a 2011 first-round pick, a 2012 first-round pick (via Golden State) and cash considerations.
    Now if the Sixers would have drafted Favors like I wanted them to, a Favors/Holiday could net you Williams

The Indiana Pacers reportedly agreed to send Josh McRoberts and a first-round pick to the Grizzlies for O.J. Mayo. But the teams missed the NBA trade deadline
    You can't top Josh Freakin McRoberts. Mayo > Lou Williams

There is no plan for this team - the East is getting stronger and they think they still think they can "grow" - newsflash, this team isn't that young, their just terrible.

Nothing they couldve done this year wouldve improved the team.

Or simply they couldn't move Igoudala or Brand cause their contracts suck.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Nothing they couldve done this year wouldve improved the team.

Or simply they couldn't move Igoudala or Brand cause their contracts suck.

I disagree. They could have easily moved Iguodala, his contract is in line with his performance. I'm sure there would have been strong demand for him. They just chose to stand pat and let this team continue to develop.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
      X