Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers trade Carter and Richards!

In one day! Wow!

This is Claude Giroux and James Van Riemsdyk's team now.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

I love it! Good Riddance!

I have never heard of the guys they got in return, but I dont care.

Looks like the "C" goes to Pronger

Comment

Wow! This really makes me think they have a deal worked out for Bryzgalov and are clearing cap space.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

CSN is reporting Bryz is done deal - 9years 50mil.

So is this team in win now or building or now both.

I guess its win now otherwise they wouldnt have made those trades and stick with Bob in goal.

Comment

Holy crap I was almost expecting an April Fools.

I liked Carter but I like Ilya Pruazsdaslasdasdl more.

Comment

Carter was a floater who never showed up when it mattered. He's addition by subtraction, IMO.

Richards is a little bit tougher for me to understand. He must have had serious issues with Laviolette and Pronger. His leadership was seriously lacking at times. But I can't fault his effort.

Schenn does look like the real deal.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Schenn is considered the best prospect in hockey. Now it appears they want to deal the #8 they got from Columbus to move up to get a kid from Sweden at #3 that they can play right away. You can't fault the Flyers for trying, that's for sure.

Comment

Richards has off the ice problems. Also his shoulders are a mess.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Carter is being a little bitch and is moping at the shore. He hasn't even released a statement to his new fan base in Columbus which is making the transition difficult. He's in lock down mode.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
                    Carter is being a little bitch and is moping at the shore. He hasn't even released a statement to his new fan base in Columbus which is making the transition difficult. He's in lock down mode.
                    I am so glad he's gone. Mr. high and wide.

Comment

He finally made a statement to let his Columbus fan base know that his silence isn't a slight to them. He's just pissed at the Flyers. He then goes on to say he knows Columbus hasn't had a lot of success but he's hoping to be a part of the new era there. Nice Jeff.

Comment

Fuck Carter I'm glad he's gone. I think this was a great move by Snyder and it goes along with my overall thinking that these guys never were and never will be superstars, just good players that were getting paid like superstars. Here's to a new era in Flyers hockey with a legit #1 goalie going into the season.
                        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Working...
                        X