No announcement yet.

Playoff rd 1 predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Phoenix series 2 years ago. Very similar indeed, Marbury ate Parker up much like Andre Miller did, even hit a buzzer beater to win game 1.

That 10 minute scoring drought worries me only because I hate seeing that happen again, but the series is still ours.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Trufresh, you guys DO have Glenn Robinson on your team, so if you guys lose, there is the reason why. He's a born loser. You'd think that with all the professionals the Spurs have it wouldn't be a problem. It still might not, but hey, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
        I was trying to think of the series a couple of years ago when San Antonio lost the first game and they were favored. I remember writing that it was waking a sleeping giant.
        The giant was awakened, and he's pissed. Plus Nesterovich and Devin Brown are back from injuries. It's on.

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was funny that people had SA out after losing the 1st game.

7 game series are LONG, and losing the first game doesn't matter all that much. Last night was an ugly game. Good for you trufresh, but bad for the general public.

Now all the talking heads will be back on the Spurs bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
            Yeah, I thought it was funny that people had SA out after losing the 1st game.

7 game series are LONG, and losing the first game doesn't matter all that much. Last night was an ugly game. Good for you trufresh, but bad for the general public.

Now all the talking heads will be back on the Spurs bandwagon.
            I think that's why they moved it back to a 7 game series, cause the better team usually ends up winning. No fluky stuff. SA looked unstoppable last night.

My predictions are so far so good.
            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I totally underestimated Tracy and Yao, or was it that I overestimated Dallas? In any case, I'm off on that and the Sac series.

Comment

Dallas won tonight. They totally dominanted the 4th Quarter. I still like them in that series.

Comment

How'd you guys do? I went 6 for 8. Had Houston and Chicago.
                  Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Same, I took Sac and Chi.

Comment

Working...
                    X