No announcement yet.

One Good Thing about the Skins being done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concur EB. Saw overconfident posts before the Saints game and that didn't work out so well. IMO this team has SB possibilities but I'm not ready to brim with overconfidence just yet on any game.
    On a side note, doesn't say much for our team if we have to hope this player or that player go down in order for games to look winnable.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I will say that in a positive light, NOBODY has whipped our asses. We have had lapses for parts of games, but we've not been beaten up and down the field for a game. I THOUGHT we were going to be, after watching the first half against the Aints. They pretty much owned us that half. But we responded.

So, I don't really feel like we've been outmatched by anyone, even in our 2 losses. Will we face a team this season that is honest to God better than us? We shall see, but it hasn't happened yet. We have beaten ourselves so far.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I love DAN SNYDER.

Mark Brunell, QB WAS

News: Redskins coach Joe Gibbs said Monday that he is not making a change at quarterback, sticking with Mark Brunell at QB, not changing to Jason Campbell. "I'm not afraid to change anything and I don't think I would hesitate to change something if it's best for our football team," Gibbs said. "Right now, changing Mark, I don't think that's the answer ... If I felt like it was one person, certainly I would change that person. But I don't think that's the case. When you play the way we did in the first half, it shows what we're capable of. We did not sustain it and keep it going."

Analysis: Brunell is not a reliable Fantasy arm as he was stilted by the Titans in Week 6. If you own him, keep him benched, or dump him onto the waiver wire in exchange for a better QB. He plays at Indianapolis in Week 7 -- not a Fantasy-friendly matchup.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
        X