• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NFL Moron

These guys just amaze me:

Bret Lockett admits he's never met Kim Kardashian
    Jun
    6/12/2011 8:42:35 PM | More

NFL player Brett Lockett admitted on CNN's Showbiz Tonight by way of E!online.com that he has never met Kim Kardashian, the woman he has claimed he had a five-month "physical relationship" with while the E! star was involved with Kris Humphries, who is now her fiancé.

When she caught wind of the accusatory In Touch cover, Kim immediately denied even knowing who Lockett was and promised legal action against him and the magazine. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian Odom called Lockett plain "crazy."

"I've said before that it was a physical relationship," Lockett, a safety for the New England Patriots, said. "But when I mean 'physical' I say that meaning there was a physical aspect in the relationship, meaning that, I don't really want to get into the details..."

And yet he does a bit, but that's for him to worry about out.

When asked point blank if they'd ever met in person, he admitted, "No, we have not. She was very busy." (Once again, something you don't need to have a personal relationship with Kim to know.)

Lockett claims that they hooked up via phone after Kim's friend Lauren London told Lockett's brother that Kim wanted the athlete's number.

"I thought he was playing," Lockett said, adding that after he gave out his digits, he got a call from Kim 10 minutes later and that's how the whole thing started.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I heardon the radio today that he said when he used the phrase "physical relationship", it was because she told him during their phone conversation that she was "touching herself" while they talked. That made it a "physical" relationship in his (obviously empty) mind.

What a complete and total moron. He sounds like he has Freddie Mitchell syndrome - say anything to draw attention to yourself when your talent isn't enough to get your noticed.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Who is Kim Kardashian?
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

all you need to know....

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          Who is Kim Kardashian?

Ask Reggie Bush

Comment

Who is Kim Kardashian?
            She's the stepdaughter of this incredibly handsome and emotionally stable former Olympic athlete who would NEVER consider plastic surgery:

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

WTF is that sticking out of her back? Is that some kind of erector set bra or is an alien beast trying to escape all the silicone in her body?

Comment

Who is Kim Kardashian?

Apparently she's some chick with a gigantic fat ass! If I were to lie about tapping an ass it sure as shit wouldn't be that one!
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  WTF is that sticking out of her back? Is that some kind of erector set bra or is an alien beast trying to escape all the silicone in her body?

Damn I didn't even notice that! Who knew she even had a back? My eyes never get that high!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    Damn I didn't even notice that! Who knew she even had a back? My eyes never get that high!!
                    Yeah, I had to go back and look again too. That ass really does grab your attention. That was still pretty funny though Tino!!

As for Lockett, I wonder if that rocket scientist stills thinks he was actually jerking off to Kardashian? What a friekin moron.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

that whole family can go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X