No announcement yet.

Vick just stirred up a hornet's nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This statement is just dumb: "But what have I done to anybody? It was something that happened, and it was people trying to make some money." Ask the dogs. Some people were trying to hate, but others were either outraged dog lovers or people who were sickened by the cruelty. If he was trying to make money betting on the Eagles some of us would even be behind him.
    E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree sd, that line bothers me too. Not to the point that I'm upset, just that I don't get how he can say "It was something that happened" while at the same time saying he understands how horrible dog fighting is. Maybe this is taken out of context, but it sure seems to imply that he still doesn't think the dog fighting was worth getting upset about and that's it's 'just something that happened.' Based on his actions over the last 12-18 months I have to think this is out of context and his statements are about something other than the actual dog fighting. I hope there's an explanation forthcoming.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

And the asshole media continues to fan the flames: Amid article flap, Vick throws 3 INTs

So the article caused him to play like shit? F you.

Comment

Originally posted by sdeaglefan View Post
          This statement is just dumb: "But what have I done to anybody? It was something that happened, and it was people trying to make some money." Ask the dogs. Some people were trying to hate, but others were either outraged dog lovers or people who were sickened by the cruelty. If he was trying to make money betting on the Eagles some of us would even be behind him.
          It's why I laugh when people talk about how changed Vick is. No one knows if he has changed or not until he gets done being coached by people like Dungy and Reid. We will see how changed he is when the spotlight is no longer on him.

But reading some of his comments makes me realize that he is just as dumb as ever.
          Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          And the asshole media continues to fan the flames: Amid article flap, Vick throws 3 INTs

So the article caused him to play like shit? F you.
          Now you see why Reid plays the media?
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post

Now you see why Reid plays the media?

A lot of the media sucks balls no doubt. But it doens't mean you should be an arrogant dick to them just because you can.

Comment

Working...
            X