Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of Drew Brees, but I've got to say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a fan of Drew Brees, but I've got to say...

Fuck him!

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    Fuck him!
    My sentiments exactly. I can't watch this sh^t. Tessitore is God awful. Did they stop the game so that Brees can give his boys a pep talk again about how they can do anything is they just put their minds to it?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Spurr,
      I don't come to this view with completely clean hands. Brees is a great QB but I've always found his 'perfect person' scthick borderline puke worthy. And the whining Saints are in strong contention for my 2nd most disliked team after Dallas. Then add in the loveable pair of 'Snot Man' and the absolutely ceaseless, cloying phony hype of Tessitore and you've got an evening that has you trying to remember where you hid the arsenic.
      Buck and Aikman set the tone yesterday for shameless cheer leading as Dallas bitch slapped the frauds from LA. But this evening's wall-to-wall slobbering made Buck and Aikman appear restrained in comparison.

The difference, in my mind, is that Aikman can be an very good color man when he's not doing a Dallas game and Buck, at his best, can be harmless. This ESPN pair though are simply unbearable...always. Then to remind us that ESPN's stable of annoying assholes doesn't end with tonight's pair, we get Berman at half time. This fat stiff jumped the shark 15 years ago and in a 'Just World' would be euthanized.

Rant over...until the next episode of 'Horrible Announcing'!

Comment

I like Brees. I kind of like the Saints players

I hate Sean Payton though. total douche. I hope they get screwed by a bad call or a last minute miracle again. It's almost as fun watching him whine as it is watching Jerrah cry

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
          I like Brees. I kind of like the Saints players

I hate Sean Payton though. total douche. I hope they get screwed by a bad call or a last minute miracle again. It's almost as fun watching him whine as it is watching Jerrah cry

You're spot on about Payton. He's the primary source of my dislike for NO. Have disliked the smug fuck intensely since he was Parcell's diaper changer with the Gnats. Next come the whining, inbred fans. Used to really like Brees. Now I think he's got too much 'phony' going for him. It wasn't his fault that ESPN was slobbering over him the entire night but it was annoying.

I do love seeing all 0f them (ownership, management, players, fans, local media) bitch and moan about being treated unfairly. Payton was at it again last night, bitching to Erin Andrews about the OPI call just before the half that cost Brees his initial record breaking TD. He asks her if she thought it was a bad call. WTF is that about asking Andrews of all people? Is he looking to hook a little sympathy pussy at half time? What an asshole?

Comment

You're spot on about Payton. He's the primary source of my dislike for NO. Have disliked the smug fuck intensely since he was Parcell's diaper changer with the Gnats. Next come the whining, inbred fans. Used to really like Brees. Now I think he's got too much 'phony' going for him. It wasn't his fault that ESPN was slobbering over him the entire night but it was annoying.

I do love seeing all 0f them (ownership, management, players, fans, local media) bitch and moan about being treated unfairly. Payton was at it again last night, bitching to Erin Andrews about the OPI call just before the half that cost Brees his initial record breaking TD. He asks her if she thought it was a bad call. WTF is that about asking Andrews of all people? Is he looking to hook a little sympathy pussy at half time? What an asshole?
            OMG does Peyton ever stop??? Ever since Brees said screw everybody else on the team and pay me I had a major change of opinion of him.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Sympathy pussy for Payton???

Comment

Working...
              X