Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big News - Chad Johnson will not be a Bengal this Year

Originally posted by FRESH
    Dance with the Devil? LOL! I'm sure that's the case for some. Personally, I don't have that personal conflict. I LIKE Chad. I get him. i think he's funny as hell. I cherish a personality like his in this...what has become the No Fun League. It's supposed to be entertainment, I find him entertaining. That showboating stuff has never bothered me. When TO did the Ray Lewis dance, I laughed my arse off. The "Fun Bunch", the Icky shuffle, Chad's "river Dance" and holding up the sign asking the league not to fine him....FUNNY SHIT! I WANT that in my NFL entertainment. So yes I would welcome Chad and his big personality. Do I want a disruptive and divisive force in the locker room? No. But I cetainly haven't seen anywhere near TO-level player slamming from him.

It's probbaly just a pipe dream, I know. But this is ONE Eagles fan that will do a River Dance if we signed Chad. In fact I don't care if I'm the ONLY one. I just don't wnat to see a bunch of bandwagon hoppers later on.......... "Oh, I ALWAYS loved Chad!"
    This is pretty much exactly how I felt in the offseason leading up to TO being traded here.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      Chris Mortensen made a terrific point about this the other morning (shocking):

He said basically that don't fall for the "Dead Cap" fears. An owner once confided in him that Owners "LOVE" dead cap space. Because it means money that they can pocket and still look like they used all their cap space to their fans.

This is a GREAT point.
      Was that owner Dan Snyder? I've heard Banner on numerous occasions say he does everything possible to avoid dead cap.

Comment

Can't believe ANY owner "wants" dead cap money!

Comment

Bidwells maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            Bidwells maybe?
            Maybe, but they may be about the only ones that would even remotely want it.

Comment

Working...
            X