Clear All

Re: Pick the Eagles' Draft!!!

Originally posted by stocknowledge
    7 (230) Romeo Pocono - P Lake Wallenpaupack

Comment

closed.
      what a bunch of dead heads!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

BIG PHILLY and AndreWaters are the winners of this contest.

AW correctly predicted that the Eagles would select Jake Ikeguono, CB, Wisconsin with pick #131.
        BP correctly guessed that Joe Mays, ILB, NDSU would be selected by Eagles with pick #200.
        EagleFan55 predicted that the Eagles would select Ikeguono, but did not guess the correct slot.

Congratulations, Biggy and Andre!!! You are now entitled to post freely here at SportsColumn.com without any fees for the entire year!!!

[Edited to include AW in the list of winners. I screwed up determining the right winner again. Someone else can do this next year!]
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
          By virtue of being the only one to guess any of the Eagles' selections in this year's draft, BIG PHILLY is the winner of this contest.

BP correctly guessed that Joe Mays, ILB, NDSU would be selected by Eagles with pick #200.

Congratulations, Biggy!!! You are now entitled to post freely here at SportsColumn.com without any fees for the entire year!!!
          That's funny.

In hindsight, is there a more fruitless effort than trying to guess who the Eagles will take in a draft?

Comment

Didn't eaglesfan55 and andrewaters both have Jack Ikegwuonu? And andrewaters picked the right slot too...

Other than that though, yeah, it seems pretty tough to guess right. Especially with all of the trades making some guesses automatically wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks
              Didn't eaglesfan55 and andrewaters both have Jack Ikegwuonu? And andrewaters picked the right slot too...

Other than that though, yeah, it seems pretty tough to guess right. Especially with all of the trades making some guesses automatically wrong.
              You're right, Fair Oaks!!! I misspelled Ikegwuonu when I did my search. AndreWaters and Biggy are tied.

I'll go back and edit my congratulatory post - Both Andre and Biggie get free posting for a year!!!

Comment

Damn, Biggie wins all the COOL stuff!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You're right, Fresh!

I forgot to add that they also receive unlimited use of smilies for ONE FULL YEAR!!!

MDFAN also has some extra punctuation that they can use.

Comment

Hilarious. I put Joe Mays down for every pick. LOL.
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I gotta admit, I got lucky on the 4th round part but something about this kid made sense to me. They were talking about him as a possible selection for the Chiefs the other day on the radio here because they are in such a rebuilding mode here and it just made sense for the Iggles to take him as a real developmental type of kid. He is going to be on the PUP immediately.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                      X