No announcement yet.

another possible injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Cole's shoulder worries me more than all the other injuries...without him we have very little pass rush. I wished the Eagles had shored up the other DE, but hopefully Clemons/Parker and Abiamiri can step forward this year and Howard can have another good season
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Abiamiri should be about ready to starting practicing, No? It's getin on to be mid August

Comment

Vote, the reference to a curse, or karma doesn't refer simply to the injury stuation this year. Moreover, it is about the Eagles fruitless attempts, followed by a good tease, to win a Super Bowl. This regime has tempted us many times, and they must have soem bad karma floating along with them. Becasue each year something seems to derail them. Bucky going down in the first half vs the Rams, Crucial injuries at times when we were poised to do something great to guys like Westy, Vincent, McNabb...IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!!! Is there "group karma"? I dunno. Traditionally is is based on the actions of an individual. Maybe you are on to something....it's just ONE guy that is FFFFF - ing us up. I bet it's BANNER!!!!!!
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Vote, the reference to a curse, or karma doesn't refer simply to the injury stuation this year. Moreover, it is about the Eagles fruitless attempts, followed by a good tease, to win a Super Bowl. This regime has tempted us many times, and they must have soem bad karma floating along with them. Becasue each year something seems to derail them. Bucky going down in the first half vs the Rams, Crucial injuries at times when we were poised to do something great to guys like Westy, Vincent, McNabb...IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!!! Is there "group karma"? I dunno. Traditionally is is based on the actions of an individual. Maybe you are on to something....it's just ONE guy that is FFFFF - ing us up. I bet it's BANNER!!!!!!
          And who sent the fog to Chicago?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Who has won the SB this decade? The Ravens, Giants, Pats, Steelers, Colts and Bucs....6 out of 32 teams...the good thing is all those teams were consistently good for a period and finally pushed through...our time is coming brother
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              And who sent the fog to Chicago?
              You simply didnt recognize that as symbolic of the COMING of Joe Banner.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You simply didnt recognize that as symbolic of the COMING of Joe Banner.

I wonder if he broke down and paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  I wonder if he broke down and paid for it.
                  Well, here's what happened. Originally, there was also thunder and lightning because he said he had more money to spend than he knew what to do with.

But someone offered more for those things so Banner settled on fog and told everyone he just wanted fog all along. And also, thunder and lightning's agent was on vacation.

Comment

Thunder and lightning's agent, unfortunately, was Drew Rosenhaus, who argued that that T&L had recently outperformed its contract.
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

This is some classic schnizit right here.

Comment

A definate LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                        X