No announcement yet.

McCoy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCoy has said these things to Osi's face. Osi insinuated that by saying stuff should have been left on the field. I LOVE the fact that all the Giants can talk about is McCoy.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I am hoping and praying for another sweep. My wife's family can't take much more. Please Eagles, shove the knife in again and again. And to think I actually like most of her family

Comment

http://gmenhq.com/2011/07/16/both-gi...ivity-ranking/

Both NY Giants Tuck and Kiwanuka Make Top 5 Pass Rushing Productivity Ranking

Well, Eagles RB LeSean McCoy was right along along. Osi Umenyiora IS the 3rd best DE on the Giants roster according to a new report out by Pro Football Focus today.

But this is actually good news and you’ll soon see why. The ranking is an interesting one — it’s not total pressures mind you, another ranking that Umenyiora did not appear on although Tuck did. It’s Pass Rushing Productivity ranking which calculates pass rushing snaps divided by QB pressures. In other words when you lined up to get pressure on 3rd and 4th downs from 2008-2010, did you? The result is pretty amazing for the Giants – with Justin Tuck being the #2 overall most productive, and Mathias Kiwanuka ranking #5 a bit further down the list. It includes both DE’s and LB’s too.

(Click on the image to zoom in)

If you’re looking for a reason for the Giants to re-sign Kiwanuka to a one year deal even though Umenyiora had a monster 2010 campaign — this is it. Kiwanuka has quietly produced more pressures per snap than virtually every other DE and LB in professional football. Justin Tuck was even better, nearly the best. For those that want to switch to a 3-4 because you get more sacks — can it for a second. What does it tell you about the Giants talent and their 4-3 scheme that out of 5 players, the Giants have 2 of them as the most productive in the league — with Tuck out ranking James Harrison of all people? And Kiwi is only slightly behind? And Demarcus Ware is down at the bottom of the list at #10?

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
        Aside from that, just imagine that Giants D-line if Kiwi never got hurt — wow that would have been something scary. Maybe can happen though in 2011. Dare to dream….

Comment

This...

Speaking of Smith, the former New York Giant jumped into the summer Twitter war between McCoy and Giants end Osi Umenyiora. While the two were going back and forth Smtih chimed in to remind McCoy that the Eagles have never won a Super Bowl.

After he was signed last Wednesday, Smith was asked about being on the same team with McCoy. He said he would "go up to LeSean the first day I see him and shake his hand and hug him and tell them that was all just Twitter beef."

McCoy said today that Smith had yet to come up to him.

"I don't even know what he looks like," McCoy said.
          And this...

Smith said he went up and tried to smooth things over with LeSean McCoy the first day he arrived. Admitted that Shady still wasn't happy.
          Ummmmm...WTF Shady? Lame. Grow up and get over it. Jeez.

Comment

Per Jeff McLane, McCoy says there is no issue between him and Steve Smith.

Comment

McCoy is really immature, somebody needs to shut down his Twitter account.

Here's what Big Red said today: "I put LeSean in timeout yesterday because he was being such a baby about the Twitter feud with Smith."
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-osi-umenyiora

Shady Buries The Hatchet With Steve Smith, Not Osi Umenyiora

Back when LeSean McCoy tweeted that Osi Umenyiora was "overrated n soft," Steve Smith was one of the many Giants who felt the need to respond. His particular dig was to point out that the Eagles have never won the NFL Championship when it was called the Super Bowl... How dare!
                When he signed with the Eagles, Smith said it was just a "twitter beef" and that the two would hug it out. Evidently they did and LeSean McCoy says it's all good.
                "He's a new member of our team. We embrace him. There's no hard feelings. Now, if it was Osi, that'd be different!"
                As Osi said himself this summer, they hate each other and apparently still do.

Comment

And I'll say again, I am perfectly OK that Shady has hate for a Giant..or even a whole gaggle of Giants. Good for him, F them.

As for Smith....hey, it's going to take a while for me to warm to him as well. He's going to have to go to war with us and prove himself before I am ready to embrace the little traitor, LOL!
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...l-have-to-wait

LeSean McCoy And Osi's Feud Will Have To Wait

It looks as though the much anticipated on field matchup between LeSean McCoy and Osi Umenyiora will have to wait. The Eagles are Giants are scheduled to play one another week 3 here in Philadelphia, but it looks like Osi won't be there. Umenyiora had arthroscopic surgery on his knee today and is expected to be out for the next 4-6 weeks.
                    "Osi called me at the end of the day (Thursday) to let me know that he wanted to have the surgery now," Giants general manager Jerry Reese said. "After practicing for three days, he had some swelling in the knee and it was clear that we were going to have to adjust his practice routine to every other day to maintain his knee.

"Osi's feeling is he wants to get it cleaned up now because he is looking forward to playing this season, and he wants to (play) without the knee being an issue for him. He told me how much he really enjoyed being back on the field this week, and he's looking forward to getting back out there once he recovers from the procedure."
                    After LeSean McCoy called Osi "overrated n soft" this offseason and seemed to get the Giants all upset, it looked like it would give an extra edge to the week 3 game. But with Osi out and Steve Smith (one of those who responded) now an Eagle... It probably won't be a big deal. We'll have to see if they all still remember in late November.

Comment

Working...
                    X