Would you take Luck over RG3?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Would you take Luck over RG3?
      Ummmm....YES!

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
        Ummmm....YES!
        then he's not quite a once in a lifetime talent, is he?

Comment

QBs are good when they are placed in the right situation. look at donny mac. if the bengals had drafted him and we had drafted akili smith, whose to say smith wouldn't have had the same career donny mac did.

so, no.no.no. do not trade up for RG3 but instead sit and wait for a talented QB like Brandon Wheedon, Brock Osweiler, or Darron Thomas and develop them behind Vick with a supporting cast and line that can take the load off of them.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I do think the value chart has changed. If memory serves, Peter King said last year that we would draft Watkins ... and we all laughed. Finally, if we can get RG3 at a "reasonable" cost I'd go for it. Kid's a real talent and a leader. Don't want to root for Vick any longer than I have to ...
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              andy has to win next year or he is gone.
              First, I doubt that is true - Reid will be here unless '12 is a disaster. Nonetheless, I doubt Reid is worry about his job status - if he ever did get fired (unlikely), he'll have another HC spot in 5 min

Comment

Redskins trade for RG3.

http://thecovertwo.com/2012/03/redsk...ll-draft-pick/

Sounds like they traded two future first round picks and a second to move up four spots -- so that is three first rounders if you count the #6 this year.

Comment

Looks like the Eagles won't get the 2 pick.

How does this affect my offer to Kate Upton?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Looks like the Eagles won't get the 2 pick.

How does this affect my offer to Kate Upton?
                    She will be the Eagles new franchise QB!!
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I would like to have seen the skins have to give up their third this year or their second next year in addition to what they gave. The more they give up the better it is IMO
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X