Another reason I HATE the Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason I HATE the Giants

Their 4pm game against Seattle kicks the Eagles game out in the Elmira market...

F THE GIANTS
    Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Which is why you need to buy Sunday Ticket. No more Panther games, no more Falcons games.
      Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Hey Buff, I think the bar at the blinker light in Covington(The Colonial Inn ?) might have the ticket.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Whoa! Someone who knows the Mansfield Area! (dare I ask why)

The colonial I dont know how long its been since you've been there has kinda turned into a dive. There are a lot better bars around the area than that (Mark's Brothers, Roadhouse (formerly the Ponda Rosa) and even Corey Creek)

The TVU thing is what i'll be watching today though, but thanks for the info!
          Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

It's been a little over a year since I've been there,I know they televised the Birds back then. my brother has a camp about 8 miles behind the beer distributor in Blossburg. i'm starting to learn where all the important things are in the area.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X