Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Paul Newman aka Reggie Dunlop RIP

As a tribute:

Reggie Dunlop: You cheap sonofabitch. Those guys are retards.
    McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.
    Reggie Dunlop:: They brought their ****in toys!
    McGrath: I'd rather have them playing with their toys than playing with themselves.
    Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves! I've done enough shitwork for today. What did you trade for them, a used puck bag? Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league, you gotta buy it.

One of his greatest roles along with Sully in Nobody's Fool.

Re: OT: Paul Newman aka Reggie Dunlop RIP

[youtube:47dc3][/youtube:47dc3]

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan
      As a tribute:

McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.
      McGrath: I'd rather have them playing with their toys than playing with themselves.
      Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves! I've done enough shitwork for today. What did you trade for them, a used puck bag? Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league, you gotta buy it.

[youtube:21817][/youtube:21817]

Comment

RIP, Butch. Love ya forever.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

RIP, Hud. You were the best!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I ate a Caesar salad in memory of him tonight.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I ate as many hard-boiled eggs as I could.

Comment

Here's to you Eddie, thank you.
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan
                  As a tribute:

Nobody's Fool was a very good movie,Cool Hand Luke,Slapshot,The Drowning Pool,The Color of Money,Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid,The Hustler,etc. Nice body of work. Thanks for the memories.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I remember watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" years ago...."who are those guys?.....the next time we say 'let's go to Bolivia,' then let's go to Bolivia'!" A real classic, too bad they couldn't make a sequel. He had a lot of great ones!
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Growing up, Butch Cassidy was one of my favorite movies. Hell, it STILL is. Just a great, great, great, great movie. (Yeah, 4 X's great, I'm not stuttering ) I feel like watching it right now. Brings back the wonder of my youth. And I learned how to swim my ass off.

This is truly a sad time with the loss of a member of the Hollywood elite that was not only a great presence on screen, but, and this is such a rarity in the hollywood crowd, a fantastic PERSON in real life.

Heck, my wife loved him if for no other reason, his response to a question about being faithful to his wife, "Why would I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?"

Now that's a lady's man.

This is a suitable sentiment: Remarking on his rather unlikely movie star life, a columnist remarked in March last, If good karma contributes to longevity, Newman should live to be 150. The actor donates all the profits from his Newman’s Own products to thousands of charities - totaling $200 million so far.

We could use more men like Paul Newman, God bless.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Yep, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is an utter classic. I remember when I finally watched The Hustler. Paul Newman, George C. Scott, Jackie Gleason doing his own pool tricks... I was blown away. I watched Newman hamming it up and I realized that he was the "cool hotshot" before Tom Cruise ever was.
                        E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X