• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL east

The best rivalry in baseball

SOX vs

Yanks

will be as hot as ever this year, with your 2004 CHAMPS BOSOX winning the east this year!!!

You can count out the Jays, Orioles, D rays before the season starts.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

here is how it will stack up
    1st-Red sox
    2nd-Yanks
    3rd-Orioles
    4th-Devil Rays
    5th-Bluejays
    What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Comment

D rays out of the basement for ONCE. I swear tampa bay is Floridas capital of white trash.
      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Best rivalry in baseball in Cards vs Cubs if you ask me. The AL can kiss my ass.
        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that's funny, cards vs cubs,

I think the Orioles and Royals have a better rivalry.
          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
            HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that's funny, cards vs cubs,

I think the Orioles and Royals have a better rivalry.
            You are the most fucking retarded jackass I've ever heard.

I don't think that is the best rivalry, but it is one of the 5 best.

And by the way, Dodgers-Giants is the best rivalry, but I guess you'd rather watch Tampa Bay vs. Texas.

Why don't you shut the fuck up for a minute and stop being such a deusch. You make the entire Red Sox/Patriots kingdom seem like pompous jackasses. I sympathize with Potfry because of people like YOU.

Shut up and be constructive. You rule 24 teams out and ignore logic. 4 of the past 6 Super Bowl Champions failed to make the playoffs the year before. You are betting people and yelling at people for arguing a logical opinion before the draft!

You bastardize (that means to bring down emotionally in personal character) anyone who disagrees (that means does not have the same opinion (that means a belief)) with you. You insult people who have been through middle school.

Grow up or leave us the fuck alone.
            "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

relax, slappy, and yes the LA vs. SF rivalry is really amazing, considering i live in San Fran, and you can walk into any game they played last year and hear more cell phones than cheers or boos!! So please, go to a few games in different venues before making a retarded statement.

You want to feel like your team matters in either football or Baseball, but I am guessing your teams aren't the SOX or yanks, and or the Pats, colts, steelers, eagles, or jets. Maybe your basketball team is doing well, thats great, but in the NFL or MLB your team doesnt have a chance of winning. Just deal with it.

You have your own opinion, its just wrong, that's all.
              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

You are a pompous ass, aren't you?

Please come up with a more original topic than Yanks vs Red Sox. It's grown tiresome.

Comment

It is baseball, sox vs yankees, how can you grown tiresome of that.

West coast fans and sports I am extremely tired of. With the ony exception the Sacramento Kings.
                  Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

You've been on this board for just a couple days, and we're already tired of you.

Comment

the yanks and sox rivalry is not the best in baseball. the giants and dodgers go all the way back to when they were both in new york. graned they have not had the success NYY have had but they have one of the best rivalries out there

Comment

Originally posted by dcavballa
                        the yanks and sox rivalry is not the best in baseball. the giants and dodgers go all the way back to when they were both in new york. graned they have not had the success NYY have had but they have one of the best rivalries out there
                        Yeah but you can't explain that to the myopic yankee or bosox fans.
                        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

My teams are the 1997 and 2003 World Champion Florida Marlins, Eastern Conference-leading Miami Heat, the crappy Panthers and Rangers of the NHL, and the Atlanta Falcons.

My favorite college team (not my alma mater though) won the 1996 D-1A Football title, was the 2000 Men's Basketball runner-up, and has won NCAA men's and women's golf and tennis championships and won a women's soccer championship.

I know, those other years when my teams did not win sure count for a lot of losing (that means not winning).

It took you guys 83 years to win ANYTHING! Four years of winning does not make your teams superior, just like working at McDonalds for the past four years does not make you superior to me.
                          "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd987
                            just like working at McDonalds for the past four years does not make you superior to me.

I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. Then I moved up to washing lettuces. Now, I'm working the fat fryer. Pretty soon I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in.
                            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

ok the marlins are decent and the heat are rolling in the wins this year, but they ae not always consistent. the marlins have bad years if one person gets hurt all they are are greedy punks with as much talent as a highschooler

Comment

Working...
                              X