LMFAO!!!! Whitfield.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO!!!! Whitfield.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you're booing in the second quarter but you call yourself a fan, you need to go home; that ain't my type of fan," Whitfield said.

"We're in a damn tight-ass match, going back and forth, and the noise level dropped so low, like they can't even [bleeping] make noise so the defense can have an advantage," Whitfield said.

Sunday?

"Yeah; you heard that stadium get quiet as hell," Whitfield said. "We're in it together. [Bleep], they help us win when they bring the noise level, get them jumping offsides. That [bleep] helps."

Here came a plea from Whitfield.

"Right now, for the next week, we need that [bleep] the loudest, and we need everybody in it for the whole 60 minutes, from our side, to the fans, to everybody, because we need as much help as we can to beat the hell out of the [bleepin'] New Orleans Saints."

"Just think about it: If you're on board, are you on board halfway, or are you on board wholehearted?" Whitfield said. "Don't be half-assed now. Either you're on it or you ain't.

"For this next week, this is my plea . . . next week, we need everybody, to win this game. We need the Giants Stadium fans to be with us the whole time, even the [bleep] gets rocky for a minute . . . bring the noise, bring the encouragement and enthusiasm . . . help us win that game. That [bleep] helps. Can't deny it."
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

I thought that Eagle fans were the only ones that fickle.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

What a moron...blaming the fans for the losing. He needs to take the foot out of his mouth and play better...and then get his teammates to do the same.
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Yeah, that'd go over great in Philly!
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

lot of giant fans on BBI were complaining yesterday about the huge numbers of Eagle fans at the stadium Sunday.

Good job, Eagle brethren!
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

This is just too damned funny, on so many levels. If this had come outta a Philly players mouth, it would get some national attention. Let's see what happens here?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
              What a moron...blaming the fans for the losing. He needs to take the foot out of his mouth and play better...and then get his teammates to do the same.
              I didn't see him blaming the fans. He did say the fans didn't help, but he didn't blame them.

Still, sometimes the smartest thing to say is nothing.

Comment

I think Whitfield makes a good point actually. The Giants fans were not very supportive when they were needed. And, there were far too many Eagles fans for any real home field advantage.

I remember our game this year against the Saints. The Saints fans made it really, really difficult on the Eagles offense.

Kudos to those Eagles fans that were present to negate the Giants home field advantage.

Comment

Working...
                X