• Show
Clear All

• Improbable Poll

Odds of this are 1.9%.
    Nope...just give me my damn ring.
    0.00%
    Yes...McNabb deserves this so badly.
    100.00%
    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...Stop it...
    0.00%
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I want the team to get the ring and whom ever brings it? Is well deserving... Bwahahahah....
    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

couldn't care less who is playing or how we get the ring

I'll willingly and gladly take it when it comes

Comment

I'd take a ring if MICHAEL IRVIN came out of retirement to QB the Eagles.

that's how badly i want one.

Comment

Heck, I'd be happy with Koy Detmer or Mike McMahon getting us a ring!
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I actually like the idea of Garcia leading them to a ring. McNabb gets his but is motivated to win one on his own.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

And Reid would be motivated to see the importance of a balanced attack.

(But I voted for Bwahahahaha.... Even though I don't laugh that way.)
              Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Just give me the ring, this would make McNabb feel weird but play even harder then ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Isam
                  (But I voted for Bwahahahaha.... Even though I don't laugh that way.)
                  Few do. Mad scientists come to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                    I actually like the idea of Garcia leading them to a ring. McNabb gets his but is motivated to win one on his own.
                    This was better than what I was going to post...BACK 2 BACK, BABY!!!
                    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Another vote for Bwahhaha. Even if Garcia keeps rolling sevens all the way through the NFCCG, there's no way this team pulls it off this year. Hell, ANY team coming out of the NFC is going to get rolled in the Bowl. But it's nice to dream...
                      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

- 3 In a row against maybe Dallas, New Orleans and Chicago.
                        - Then, a win over Indy, SD, NE or even Baltimore

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...Stop it...

Is there anyone on the planet that thinks we could ever stop Payton Manning if it came down to it ? Unfortunately, Dallas did.

Comment

Working...
                        X