Any Bunkley sightings today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH
    YPCM, I can only comment on what I saw. I was looking for Bunk yesterday, having projected that it would essentially be his coming-out part (all due respect to Jeff Garcia)

What I saw was a guy who was burying his head in his oponents chest and just driving on him. Didn't seem to try to break away to either side, just P U S H E D.....

Maybe someone else can give their observations here?
    Oh, no, I agree with you. I'm just saying that it's interesting that what he was doing yesterday seemed to be the OPPOSITE of what insiders was saying was his problem prior to yesterday. Now his problem seemed to be that he wasn't looking for the ball at all.

Comment

From Spads FWIW....Sez he played for 15 snaps.
      ////////

Brodrick Bunkley report: He played 15 snaps and he looked, to my untrained eye, pretty good. He looked strong at the point of attack and did a pretty nice job on the goal line.

Comment

I would agree.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I just got done rewatching the game on NFL replay, and the only time I saw Bunk was on the goal line. I have no idea what Spads was talking about. He was pretty impressive along with Ramsey in that goal lone D though. New York got no offensive line push down there.

I think people were confusing him with Ramsey (90). Ramsey did play quite a few snaps and from the way people were describing the ghost Bunkley they did a good job of of explaining Ramsey's play. I thought that he was pretty effective.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

#90 was Howard. Ramsey was inactive

Bunkley played a lot. he was in on the last drive of the 1st half, he was in on the drive where we held them to a FG to lead 14-13 and he was in the game in the 4th quarter

Comment

Originally posted by ekravitz
              #90 was Howard. Ramsey was inactive

Bunkley played a lot. he was in on the last drive of the 1st half, he was in on the drive where we held them to a FG to lead 14-13 and he was in the game in the 4th quarter
              Damn EK, that was a major brainfart on my end. Sorry. Howard looked good on the goal lone though. That kind of srprises me. That's not really his game.

Comment

What's happening E60?!

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                  What's happening E60?!
                  Merry Christmas Swing!

BTW, IKE just landed another great job. He's a sales rep for the whole west coast for a heating and air conditioning company.

Comment

Working...
                  X