Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE WIN: Felt like Old Times Again (Thoughts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
    That said - this is a different team. Why? I through out one possible reason? At times the team feels lifeless with Donovan but then again Cleveland and Detroit were lifeless and pathetic with Garcia the last two years.
    Garcia brings an element of FABULOUSNESS that Donovan didn't bring.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      That said - this is a different team. Why? I through out one possible reason? At times the team feels lifeless with Donovan but then again Cleveland and Detroit were lifeless and pathetic with Garcia the last two years.
      Garcia brings an element of FABULOUSNESS that Donovan didn't bring.

"Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
        Your and Pedro's theories are certainly not ludicrous...I just disagree and have proposed similarly realistic possibilities...winning always helps team chemistry and unity just like losing tends to break it apart. I cannot say our team chemistry/unity is higher now than when we beat Dallas to start 4-1...it may be, but it may not be...I remember people were off the hook after that win.
        Great post!

And I submit again if it is Garcia's fiery and demanding nature that has brought about this change,,, where was it for 75% of the Tenn game and the entire Indy game. (rhetorical)

IMO--- "IF" we have to cubby hole it as "one" thing,(as some seem to want to do) it would be after the loss to Indy they, (based on media and fan grumblings) went into the famous "it's us against the world" circle the wagons approach. In fact I remember Westy and LJ speaking to that a bit back then.

But IMO it's not just one thing, it's a combination of many many things that has allowed for the 3 game turn around, not just 1 or 2.

Comment

If it smells like a rat and it spits like a rat and if it likes naked men then it must be...
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

If it smells like a rat and it spits like a rat ...
            Terrell Owens?
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
            X