Moss To Cowboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss To Cowboys?

"The latest Randy Moss trade rumor is that Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, who prides himself on handling difficult characters, will get into the sweepstakes for the controversial wide receiver along with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones."

This was taken from a source at SI.com, Moss with Parcells in a Cowboys uniform...I don't know

hey green, welcome to the forums.

I know it's a oft used question but... WHO IS GOING TO THROW HIM THE BALL.

Seems to me the Cowboys need to figure out their QB situation before investing a ton of money and long term contract in Moss.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Moss won't ever get traded. Who the hell are the Cowboys, or anyone, going to give back of equal value?

Comment

maybe they can give up a gazillion draft picks and reverse the Herschel Walker trade.

It's too bad his name is associated with a bad trade. I liked Herschel a lot.

Comment

Herschel was money at Georgia and in Tecmo Bowl.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

It wasn't Herschel's fault the Vikings decided to give up so many picks for him. Can't fault the player when the front office is retarted. Kind of like giving up your entire draft for Ricky Williams. Gotta wonder what the Saints were thinking with that one. Probably why they're the Saints.

Comment

Actually, it looks like he'll be a Raider

The Vikings have agreed to trade Randy Moss to the Oakland Raiders for starting linebacker Napoleon Harris, the seventh overall pick in the upcoming draft and a 2005 late-round pick . Trades can be worked out although not announced until next month, and Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, told the Pioneer Press on Wednesday that the deal is done.
              Wow, the Vikings would be retarded to make this trade. The 7th pick would have to be an HOF quality guy to make up for this.

Comment

"Nothing is official until March 2," agent Dante DiTrapano told the Pioneer Press Wednesday. "But don't be surprised if Randy Moss is wearing the Silver and Black this upcoming season."

Despite repeated denials, the Vikings have been shopping Moss for months, and they found a willing suitor in Al Davis, a maverick owner who embraces controversial players.

Comment

I can't deal with this...watching Randy Moss with Kerry Collins would be incredibly depressing.

Comment

Kerry Collins sucks balls. He'll find a way to lose games, not win them.

The Raiders are retarded.

Comment

We'll see also how good of a QB Culpepper really is.

Comment

Collins can be good enough if he has time in the pocket, unfortunately outside of Gallery their Oline is pretty bad.
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Bailey v. Moss on Monday Night

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                            Bailey v. Moss on Monday Night
                            Didn't Bailey get embarassed a few times last year by a top WR? Wasnt it Chad Johnson?

Comment

Yeah Chad Johnson burned Bailey on Monday night for like 150 yarda and 2 TDs.

I think the Vikings made a good trade. They uplifted a lot of money off the team salary and now the headache that is Randy Moss is gone. They got a great pick in the draft and a very talented LB, who is also young enough to have a lasting impact on the team. Their offense is good enough to hold up without Moss, they have a great QB, some good RBs, a good TE, and Burleson looks like he could become a great WR. They needed help on the defensive side of the ball and that is what they got with Harris. Plus that pick could turn into an outstanding defensive player and allow them to challenge for the Superbowl.
                              http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X