So Long Iggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long Iggy

I always like the guy,but not his choice of shots. But now the 6ers have a true Center and lost their last 2 1st rd draft picks plus another protected 1st rder.Let's hope they didn't do all this for a 1 yr rental. Let's go Sixers and let's go Bynum.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Wow! Bynum is a Sixer!
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Who are these "Sixers" you speak of? I assume they're a group of 700 Level Eagles fans trying to smuggle beer into the stadium.... what else could it be?
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm so friggin happy about this.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          I'm so friggin happy about this.
          I wish they had been able to do Turner in the deal instead of Iggy, but I still love it. Hurts to give up Harkless, though.

But goddamn, we've got Bynum!
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Been away and unable to comment. To have a dominant center in Philly has me thinking I'm dreaming. Plus we have long term flexibility to get a stud free agent/trade down the road to pair with him. Thanks to Iggy but it's a great deal and it was time to move on.

Comment

"been away"

hanging out with Todd Herremens at the shore?

or like jail?

Comment

At the shore - not jail and sadly, no Herremans. We're buds you know.

Check out the music thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                  I wish they had been able to do Turner in the deal instead of Iggy, but I still love it. Hurts to give up Harkless, though.

But goddamn, we've got Bynum!
                  This was my thoughts as well at the time.

Looks like Bynum is damaged goods. You have at minimum arthritis in both knees and your barely 25.

What sucks about the nba is this guy is going to play maybe 10-20 games, doesnt deserve big money, but some stupid team is going to give him 5/100 and tbe sixers will be right back where they were.

Comment

As long as that team isn't the sixers, that's fine. Expiring contracts are a hot commodity in the NBA. We might even be able to unload Bynum for a good player.

Comment

Working...
                    X