Offical Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Eric Rowe does make sense. As does Josh Shaw.
    Like Shaw to but I see him more as a 3rd rounder. Would be ok if most of the guys I listed are gone if they took him round 2
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      At this point I would have zero issue if they traded our 2 and 3 to move up and get Fisher or Landon Collins.

I would also have no problem if we stood pat and took Marpert in round 2 and Josh Shaw or a FS in round 3.
      I don't see the Birds being shy about moving up to get their guy after last year's disaster. I see that happening unless they are high on somebody else.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Fisher isn't going to last much longer. If they want him we better move up a few spots.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• They just traded into 47. My guess is Fisher.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• My guess its Eric Rowe My boy

Comment

• Taz u were right. And I am ok with that.

Comment

• I think Rowe fits exactly what they want to do can play corner or safety most likely safety for us.

Comment

• Agree!! Like the pick. Size, speed, character. Now if you have to offer a pick to move way up and get Fisher or Marpert than do it!!

Comment

• We traded both our 5th round picks to move up those 5 spots, and also got Miami's 6th round pick back. So we have no picks in the 5th but now two in the 6th.

By the draft value chart, that was actually a slight win for the Eagles.

Comment

• Like McShay said, talented, tall, leader. Exactly what Chip is looking for.

Are there any good OL still available?

Comment

• Ali Marpert

Comment

• But if we want him we better move up.

Comment

• A lot of folks have mentioned TJ Clemmings. Is he worth it, or are the reports of a stress fracture too worrying? And then there is the La'el Collins gamble.

And yes, Marpet was just taken so he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                              A lot of folks have mentioned TJ Clemmings. Is he worth it, or are the reports of a stress fracture too worrying? And then there is the La'el Collins gamble.

And yes, Marpet was just taken so he's gone.
                              Worth yes, and the stress fracture will heal, he would be a back up year one anyway

Comment

• This one is a head scratcher. Injured in college?

Comment

Working...
                                X