X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit those owners hard Mr. President!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    More
    Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

No politics.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      No politics.
      This is a greedy owners post Vin. I've posted in the past about this law in sports. It's a $20 billion business and they should pay like the rest of us.

Comment

Agree with my bud 60, maybe didn't need the tweet but it is about time we discussed why we subsidize the NFL that make BILLIONS in profess and equity!

I can not understand why we have not corrected these tax code inequities before this ...... Other than these owners buying the votes.

I have no idea why they even exist? Anybody?

Comment

It's certainly a valid point, but should have nothing to do with peaceful protest over social injustice. I'm glad to see that our President is still focusing on America's biggest problem: Black people with an opinion. Very comforting to know that he has his priorities in order.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            It's certainly a valid point, but should have nothing to do with peaceful protest over social injustice. I'm glad to see that our President is still focusing on America's biggest problem: Black people with an opinion. Very comforting to know that he has his priorities in order.
            I wish that I used a better header. This tax free status is BS.

Comment

Didn't the NFL lose their tax status a few years back? I know they were some type of not for profit (501 something) but I thought that went away. Am I wrong
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

See, now that is political. Doesn't have anything to do with any peaceful protest..... Should have been dealt with years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
                  More
                  Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!
                  Why did the President of the United States call NFL players, 90+% of whom had not protested anything prior to three weeks ago, SOBs?

People need to realize that a good chunk of the protests the last few weeks, especially after Trump made his comments, are due to the fact he called ALL NFL players "sons of bitches".

Comment

The Donald is still pissed about having to split that whole dollar the USFL got in their lawsuit against the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
                      The Donald is still pissed about having to split that whole dollar the USFL got in their lawsuit against the NFL.
                      It was actually $3 because damages are tripled under anti-trust law, and with interest it ended up being $3.86 or something like that.

Comment

Here's a good one: Trump never lets the facts get in the way of stoking the fire of his gullible base. The NFL gave up their tax exemption 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.y0Nj9R7I8hE

^^^ CLICK ABOVE TO A GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWING A MYRIAD OF ARTICLES ABOUT HOW THE NFL WILLINGLY GAVE UP THEIR TAX EXEMPTION 2 YEARS AGO.

SMH.

Comment

Tax code loopholes do not equate to just exemptions.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.y0Nj9R7I8hE

^^^ CLICK ABOVE TO A GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWING A MYRIAD OF ARTICLES ABOUT HOW THE NFL WILLINGLY GAVE UP THEIR TAX EXEMPTION 2 YEARS AGO.

SMH.
                              Yeah, those owners are really great guys. I don't even know how to respond to that Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X