Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huff released!!!!!

Wow.

Quite a turnaround from, "Huff will be playing this weekend". Wonder who put their foot down? Jeffy?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Or the Eagles finished their investigation. Sometimes we want instant gratification but the Eagles as an employer have to do their due diligence. At the end of the day they made the right decision. This is more than forgetting your registered gun at the airport. It's the combination of the DUI (which means he did more than possess), the gun and the drugs. It's clear that he will be going to jail because New Jersey law is clear on this.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Sadly, he was one of our most effective weapons. Way to go, moron!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I wonder if the Eagles won't sign Knile Davis. He is a kick returner that Doug is familiar with. Or they could just promote Turner but as bad as the receivers have been this year he hasn't been promoted yet.

Comment

I certainly won't miss the reverses they constantly ran with him with very limited success and mostly losses.

In all honesty, I don't fault him for owning a weapon or having a bit of pot or having tinted windshields. The problem is DUI and having a illegal ammunition (yes I know it was ok in PA).

I don't have a gun but it is serious business and you should know your shit when it comes to them. Owning a gun requires responsibility and diligence. He failed.

Comment

Some people are too stupid to own a firearm.

......we may have two of them......one now, actually.

Comment

I would assume they will bump Treggs up in the pecking order. Oh and Agholor just got a little more security, LOL!

Comment

What a moron.

Comment

My prayers have been finally answered. He'd gone much too long this year without doing something totally stupid. Smallwood gives you just as much on STs and we certainly won't miss him at wr. In fact it will most likely improve the position. Maybe we can get Agholor back in a strip club.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well he is looking at about 3 to 5 in the NJ state penitentiary. This is a classic case with tons of precedent. There is a laundry list of law abiding PA residents who have been sentenced to prison in NJ because they unknowingly transported a firearm into the state, were pulled over, searched and charged. They don't mess around. They are not sympathetic. They are assholes. They will ruin lives, families and careers to prove how tough they are on guns. Do not EVER even think about transporting into NJ

Comment

The media questioning of Howie was just wrong.

Come on now guys, they should know better that there are employment laws and legality here. Huff has only been charged so they have to be real careful. They did their investigation, it took them a day and half. So what they were careful and made sure they had all the facts before they made their decision. All of us would want our employers to do the same thing. Once they had all the facts and went through what they needed to go though they made their decision to cut bait. The Eagles did nothing wrong here, Josh Huff was the one that is at fault. He is the one that didn't know the laws, got a DUI etc. Not the Eagles.

Comment

As far as the legal part goes who gives a shit? Huff will probably win in court because I think that your employer is supposed to help you if you have a drinking problem and the courts are so liberal now anyway. Lurie has deep pockets and wants him gone so end of story.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is a shame. Kid finally had it going on the field. He will absolutely get another chance somewhere. He will not be going to jail. Next year he will be in somebody's camp.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Huff's return game has been huge. We will sorely miss that aspect of his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              As far as the legal part goes who gives a shit? Huff will probably win in court because I think that your employer is supposed to help you if you have a drinking problem and the courts are so liberal now anyway. Lurie has deep pockets and wants him gone so end of story.
                              Does that include a "BEING STUPID" problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X