Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Brown Has Partially Torn Calf

Will miss next week
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

That makes the Cheatriots path to Minnesota so much easier. Those fuckers have a deal with the devil and .... oh wait. I forgot that they hired the evil bastard to be their head coach! I guess I should just expect this shit to happen.....
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Pretty stunning how a HOF QB like Big Ben would screw up a huge game at the end like he did. Maybe someday we'll get a huge game handed to us like that too.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

the Giants beat us today if Eli doesn't start throwing the ball all over for 3 series
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          the Giants beat us today if Eli doesn't start throwing the ball all over for 3 series
          I never have put him in Big Ben's class but you are right, he fell apart for awhile there. I think that we finally got to him on a couple of plays too.

Comment

I hate both of those teams, that being said the Squeelers got screwed that was a td to Jesse James! The NFL and their stupid fucking rules on catches are ridiculous.
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
              I hate both of those teams, that being said the Squeelers got screwed that was a td to Jesse James! The NFL and their stupid fucking rules on catches are ridiculous.
              Yup!!

Couple of other real stupid head plays Carr in Oakland and who ever called that pass play for Pitts.

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                Totally agree, that was a TD, fuckin NFL replay officials are just utter dipshits.

Comment

Need to look at replays in full speed. If a professional ref can't tell something is bad enough to overturn at full speed then they should let it stand
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Need to look at replays in full speed. If a professional ref can't tell something is bad enough to overturn at full speed then they should let it stand
                    That's a great point. When they slow the HD Digital down enough, you could overturn almost any call.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                      That's a great point. When they slow the HD Digital down enough, you could overturn almost any call.
                      Totally agree. In fact I wish they did regular plays at regular speed because the great plays look so incredible at regular speed. You can use slow motion if you need to but I just like the old instant replay that they came out with way back in the 60's.

Comment

Said for years that is the one thing wrong with replay in my mind
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Working...
                        X