No announcement yet.

Patterson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't read anywhere what the sideline blowup was about. Was it Undlin or another player he was jawing to
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      [B]

Seriously, how long do you just sit there and take it? A whole game apparently.
      Two games. That's what's so disturbing. They shredded them the first game, then they came out and played the exact same scheme, and got shredded again. Like I said, if I'm playing the Eagles in the playoffs, I'm scripting the first dozen or so plays on offense, and I'm going to give them the exact same thing. And, if it works, I'm going to do just like the Giants and give it to them for the entire game until they stop it.

Comment

I get the frustration on Sunday. But I would submit the Giants are a division team that ALWAYS plays the birds tough and Eli is a much better QB than many give him credit for. The thing that irritates me is the tackling. Those quick slants happen but you have to tackle the guy and do it before the first down marker. Not saying they shouldn't be mixing in press coverage but damn you hve to tackle not let some knucklehead run down the sideline for a TD after a little swing pass or slant.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          Two games. That's what's so disturbing. They shredded them the first game, then they came out and played the exact same scheme, and got shredded again. Like I said, if I'm playing the Eagles in the playoffs, I'm scripting the first dozen or so plays on offense, and I'm going to give them the exact same thing. And, if it works, I'm going to do just like the Giants and give it to them for the entire game until they stop it.
          I thought that’s what would happen after the first Giants game. I really can’t believe Schwartz had no answer for the exact same game plan the second time around.

Comment

Working...
          X