Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(ot)When was Pittsburgh moved to Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ot)When was Pittsburgh moved to Canada?

I can understand it when the announcers on "Hockey Night In Canada" openly pull
    for a Canadian team, but anyone watching tonights game on "HNIC" would have thought
    the Penguins where the last team Canada had in the chase for the Cup. Un-fucking-believable!

Maybe it's because the Flyers embarrassed the overwhelmingly favored pussies from Montreal!

While I'm on the subject of the Penguins, Sidney Crosby is a whining crybaby bitch! Will somebody
    please tell him it's a bad idea to try growing a beard until he has a little hair on his nuts.

Hey Pittsburgh! Stick the broom up your ass!

Go Flyers!!!!!!

Re: (ot)When was Pittsburgh moved to Canada?

AMEN BROTHER !!!!!!

I miss Philly!

Comment

You said it, brother.

I like that Richards went after Crosby at the end.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

The CBC has been treating Crosby as Hockey Jesus for years now, so I'm not all that surprised by this. Earlier this season, the Penguins did a road trip through Western Canada and played Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver over the course of four days, and HNIC treated it like the Pope was coming to town.

Put simply:

Sidney Crosby : CBC = Brett Favre : ESPN

I'd watch the games on Versus if I were a Flyers fan - Versus and the Flyers have the same ownership, so their coverage is slanted in the other direction, although not quite as blatantly.
        The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy like the monkey
          The CBC has been treating Crosby as Hockey Jesus for years now, so I'm not all that surprised by this. Earlier this season, the Penguins did a road trip through Western Canada and played Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver over the course of four days, and HNIC treated it like the Pope was coming to town.

Put simply:

Sidney Crosby : CBC = Brett Favre : ESPN
          Interesting!

Crosby is very talented, but in a short space of time I've really grown to despise him for his frequent "conversations" with the Referee. I suspect they
          go something like this. "Hey! Let me remind you just who I am...the future of hockey. It's your job to protect me from contact with these mediocrities at
          all costs! If they even look at me crossed-eyed, I want to hear the whistle. Don't make me complain to Gary Bettman about you!"

I'd watch the games on Versus if I were a Flyers fan - Versus and the Flyers have the same ownership, so their coverage is slanted in the other direction, although not quite as blatantly.
          Unfortunately, HNIC is pretty much my only option when at home.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy like the monkey
            You know what though? VS has been pretty terrible themselves. Especially in game 3. One dude kept going on and on about the Flyers and fans whining about calls and really went out of his way to excuse every non call against Pitt.

face it guys:

1. most of the nation hates all Philly teams because our fans are a little over the top
            2. most of the nation really wants to see Pitt and Detroit in the Cup Finals

F 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
              You know what though? VS has been pretty terrible themselves. Especially in game 3. One dude kept going on and on about the Flyers and fans whining about calls and really went out of his way to excuse every non call against Pitt.

face it guys:

1. most of the nation hates all Philly teams because our fans are a little over the top
              2. most of the nation really wants to see Pitt and Detroit in the Cup Finals

F 'em!
              POST OF THE DAY!!!!!! (I can't get the similies to work)

Agree, I think the rest of the nation has a hard time backing up Philly, because when they play against us, our fans yell louder than theirs, even in their home towns. Inside they wish they were as dedicated as we are, but outside they think we're nuts or something.
              E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X