Carson Wentz - King of the Dink and Dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz - King of the Dink and Dunk

At least that is with one stats geek by the name of Scot Kacsmar says. Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice has a nice rebuttal.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-we...nking-dunking/
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Just win baby!

Comment

So if a team wins by running the ball 3-4 yards every time then mean that the RB is not good?

Comment

What does this guy have? A laser gun at every stadium in the NFL measuring the flight of each throw? Anyway, you guys know I feel that most stats are worthless in the first place. He had better wear a helmet at home because he'll probably get a couple of rocks thrown though his windows tonight after writing that garbage. What a ridiculous article. How does somebody get paid to write that nonsense? And people wonder why some players refuse to talk to the press.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I want it back. I want my time back

Comment

Last time I checked- we were 3-0. Screw style points.

Comment

You know how else is the king of dink and dunk? Tom Brady.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The thing is if you actually watch the games you will see he is not the king of the dink and dunk. Lets remember he has had several long passes flat out dropped by his receivers. Stats in football are tough to use, its the ultimate team game.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  The thing is if you actually watch the games you will see he is not the king of the dink and dunk. Lets remember he has had several long passes flat out dropped by his receivers. Stats in football are tough to use, its the ultimate team game.
                  Don't waste your time debating that idiot taz. What a fool. He's a very good QB now, and maybe someday he'll be a great one. That's all that we give a shit about, not some goofball with a pen. Ignorant people do tend to piss you off though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                    Last time I checked- we were 3-0. Screw style points.
                    That's funny cause I woke up on Tuesday and looked in the living room. Then ran upstairs to check the bedrooms, looked in the garage and the barn. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find one Eagles loss this year.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

I could give a fuck if Wentz averages 2 in the air yards a pass.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        I could give a fuck if Wentz averages 2 in the air yards a pass.
                        laughed out loud on that one Bud! It just hit me right I guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X