Huff, Huff, Huff......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huff, Huff, Huff......

Arrested this morning speeding with a bag of weed and a gun. Does this surprise anyone???
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

He's always been an accident waiting to happen, but that's been on the field. The NFL should get rid of the weed stuff anyway, but for the money these guys make they should lay off it. I think Huff only blinks once a week anyway.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The gun doesn't bother me at all. The weed obviously does.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        The gun doesn't bother me at all. The weed obviously does.
        It most likely wasn't registered with that moron.

Comment

Fucking idiot.

Comment

That's a good point 60. A lot of these athletes carry guns because they are targets but it has to be registered. If it wasn't that's an issue. The weed is a HUGe issue.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Puff, Puff, Puff. This is disappointing. Looks like we may have a roster spot to fill with a WR that can catch? With all the dropped issues, he decides to hang on to a gun and bag of weed? God help us all.

And what fool willfully lets a cop search his car knowing he has shit in there. There has got to be some kind of extenuating circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                Puff, Puff, Puff. This is disappointing. Looks like we may have a roster spot to fill with a WR that can catch? With all the dropped issues, he decides to hang on to a gun and bag of weed? God help us all.

And what fool willfully lets a cop search his car knowing he has shit in there. There has got to be some kind of extenuating circumstance.
                If he doesn't allow them, the just bring in a dog, and then get probable cause.

Doesn't matter, he is just another super dumb ass who has no idea of the gifts he has been given.

Comment

Ugh!

Comment

Sounds like Huff may be toast. He is permitted in Texas, but got popped in NJ. Could face a minimum 5 year charge.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post

Josh Puff?

Comment

Maybe Turner will get his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                          Maybe Turner will get his chance.
                          Yes! He could be our next Jason Avant!
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

IF I am the Eagles I just cut him. Yes he is a good kick returner and special teams player but we are starting to look like the Cowgirls with all this off the field shit. Make an example out of him.
                            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Bgn

Everything we know about Josh Huff’s arrest
                              Not great, Josh.
                              by AdamHermann@adamwhermann Nov 1, 2016, 7:55pm

This afternoon, we put up this post about the reports that Eagles receiver Josh Huff was arrested Tuesday morning for speeding across the Walt Whitman bridge, while in possession of a gun and marijuana.

Since then, further details have emerged about the case. To keep you as informed as possible, we’re putting together a post here to make sure no details go unmentioned. The events and reports are listed in reverse chronological order.

Tuesday evening: the Delaware River Port Authority releases the criminal complaint filed against Huff, which picked up by multiple news organizations.

Here are a few details obtained from the DRPA complaint, from Philly Mag’s David Gambacorta:

Huff allegedly did not have a permit to carry in New Jersey, which the officer wrote is a “crime of the second degree,” which can bring a prison sentence of up to five years. The hollow-point bullets were in a magazine next the gun; possessing the bullets was listed as a crime of the fourth degree. The DRPA wrote in an email that a criminal summons was issued to Huff for possessing marijuana under 50 grams, along with two warrants for unlawful possession of a weapon and prohibited weapons/devices.

He was also hit with a traffic summons for DUI, speeding and obstructed view because his car has tinted windows. Huff’s bail was set at $25,000, and he is scheduled for a court date in Camden County on November 15th, two days after the Eagles play the Atlanta Falcons at Lincoln Financial Field.
                              Tuesday afternoon: A source tells NBC Philadelphia (reported here by CSN Philly) that Huff was going 63 MPH in a 45 MPH zone, and that Huff only had a permit to carry the firearm in Texas, not New Jersey, where he was pulled over by police.

Tuesday, 1:07 PM: The Eagles release a statement:

Follow
                              Josh Paunil ✔ @JoshPaunil
                              Eagles statement: "We are aware of the incident today involving Josh Huff. At this point, we are gathering more information."
                              1:07 PM - 1 Nov 2016
                              8 8 Retweets 8 8 likes
                              Tuesday, 12:48 PM: CBS Philadelphia officially reports that Huff had a run-in with police on the Walt Whitman bridge. CBS’s sources say the arrest took place at 11:00 A.M., and that Huff “was allegedly speeding and in possession of marijuana and a gun.”

Comment

Working...
                              X