No announcement yet.

Foles was more than fine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspect we’ll need Nick to open next season and give us a solid month or 6 weeks.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      my hope is that Nick has a fantastic run and Cleveland decides he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and trades their next two #1 picks for him
      I was thinking the same thing. Then I'm reminded of Andrew Luck and realize that Nick probably won't be going anywhere.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I just read that Wentz should be ready for the opener. I don’t know how anyone can say that with certainty.

Comment

Donnie Jones has been real slow to the ball punting the last few weeks. A friend of mine who was a punter in college pointed it out a few weeks ago and now I can see it. He said sometimes that is by design to get the gunners down the field faster but he thinks Donnie's age is catching up with him. I never got the punt it in the middle of the field to try and pin them deep, punt it to the corner and even if it goes out at the 10 its still better than starting at the 20. Its seems like one out of every 10 times a punter tries to pin them deep with the middle punt it actually works.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            well, we sucked and won, last year you couldn't say that
            Bingo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
              I just read that Wentz should be ready for the opener. I don’t know how anyone can say that with certainty.
              Yeah, I read that the prognosis is that he will be ready for TC... something about the tear occurring while the leg was straight as opposed to it going when the leg was bent. None of the talk matters till we get there next year. but I think anybody that thinks Nick is going anywhere next year is wrong.

Comment

Foles..

24-38-237/64%/4TDs/0INTs/115.8 rating.

Those are right in line with his 2013 numbers. If he keeps giving them that kind of play, they can win the whole damned thing.

But, they are going to have to get the defense fixed, the special teams gaffs ironed out, and the run game going. They made a shitty Giants team, division game or not, look like a playoff team. Eli shredded them. They have got to get things firing on all cylinders, and they don't have much time.

Comment

Working...
                X