Kearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kearse

Lots of speculation out there. If the MRI isn't until tomorrow how can anyone know anything for sure?

The hit didn't look that bad and Kearse seems to have a low pain threshold. He gets hurt almost every play and it always looks real bad.

I'm hoping that it's just a sprain. If Kearse it OK, we'll be alright. We should get Lito back for the Dallas game.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

If we don't have any better corner play that we saw in the second half today, we may not have another WIN before the Cowpie game.

Seriously, anyone watching this weeks game is gonna know just where to go after us. We are absolutley FUCKED with Hanson playing significant time. I'm hopeful that we get Strickland back in here.

And I disagree with you about Kearse. It obviously looked pretty bad to me, as I told my wife, he's DONE. I'll be pleasantly shocked if he's not.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The hit didn't look too bad to me. His reaction to the hit looked bad. He looked to be in a lot of pain but its not the first time.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

You'r leg is not supposed to bend in that direction rspurr. And having been thru it myself, my toes were curling when I saw it. Shredding my knee was probably the worst pain I've experienced in my life (and I've been thru some shit), and I got flashbacks watching it. I hope to God I'm wrong and Kearse wil be A-OK.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

You're probably right. I guess I'm just trying to be positive because I really like Kearse, almost as much as anyone on this team.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Ive torn mine as well. it didn't look good. side contact with the knee right there. it has all the tell-tale signs. we'll know more tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr
              You're probably right. I guess I'm just trying to be positive because I really like Kearse, almost as much as anyone on this team.
              For whatever reason I do too. I don't know quite why. He's always hurt. He was terrible last year... but maybe i like his enthusiasm.

Comment

Mine was a hyperextension with contact o the front of the knee. Now I CAN bend my leg backwards.....cuz there's no cartlidge there to stop it.

Comment

In Philadelphia, the MRI's are always worse than expected. I would like to remember one time when we got better news than expected. I certainly can't remember a time in the last few years.

I am convinced that we won't see Kearse back on the field this season. And, we are in some serious trouble at CB.

I am about to take a sleeping pill. It is the only way to get any kind of rest tonight. This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny
                    In Philadelphia, the MRI's are always worse than expected. I would like to remember one time when we got better news than expected. I certainly can't remember a time in the last few years.

I am convinced that we won't see Kearse back on the field this season. And, we are in some serious trouble at CB.

I am about to take a sleeping pill. It is the only way to get any kind of rest tonight. This sucks.
                    That's because you only remember the bad ones. Guys get MRI's all the time. It's standard procedure for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr
                      The hit didn't look too bad to me. His reaction to the hit looked bad. He looked to be in a lot of pain but its not the first time.
                      You're right. It wasn't even the first time THIS GAME. I thought he was really hurt on the series before that, and then he was right back out there.

Reid said it was a sprained knee in the post-game press conference, but that he'd get an MRI tomorrow. Let's hope it's just a sprain.

Comment

Working...
                      X