No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally happened.... Dallas imploded!!!

'Mushroom' Cloud Spotted Over Texas
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Did everyone forget who we play this week?
        This place need to liven up!!
        By the way the Cowboys SUCK!!
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

• Did everyone forget who we play this week?
          This place need to liven up!!
          By the way the Cowboys SUCK!!
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

• Lost at home to Kirk Cousins and tied again with the Birds.

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

• Yep. Not too many times a person feels a need to cheer on Minnesota but I did last night
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

• Me too man.

The biggest sign of Jerry Jones deal with the devil is no one being hurt for Cowboys. How is that even possible at this point in the season?
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Pain management through pot use, AW.

Comment

• Somewhere today I read Jerry said something to the effect that this might be a terminal loss. If Dallas loses the division it will be blamed on this loss and Garrett will suffer for it.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• Please do not let Jerruh fire Garrett. He is best game coach the Eagles have!

Comment

• Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                        Please do not let Jerruh fire Garrett. He is best game coach the Eagles have!

Jones will always find a rationale for keeping the puppet. Remember when Jerry justified keeping "Howdy Doody" after his 2nd or 3rd .500 season in a row by saying they had invested too much time in developing him as a Head Coach to let him go and allow another team to scoop him up and reap the benefits.

He's the perfect HC for Jerry. He's is the primary target for the fans unhappiness with years mediocrity. He tolerates Jerry's constant medling without a peep. He will never make waves or quit. Where else would he find another job. He just keeps clapping merrily along, eats every bowl of shit that Jerry sends his way and says, "Thank you sir. May I have another."

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Hmm, This thread started in May of 2006---- and the only thing that has changed in that whole time is that we have won a SB and yet the Cowboys still suck!!!

Then upon reflection it really downed on me that more than these past 16 years, the more like death and taxes---- The Dullass Cowgirls will always suck.

And that just warms my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                                X