Kendricks Released Worrilow hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendricks Released Worrilow hurt

Releasing Kendricks makes no sense especially on the day that their top backup in Worrilow tears his ACL. I trust Howie but this one doesn't make too much sense to me. I know they need cap space for next year but this year they have everyone signed.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Ok. I am going to trust the FO at this point. But, WTF ?

Comment

Sounds like Kendricks wanted out. He knew he was behind The Cabana Boy, Hicks and Nelson. The only play 2 backers most of the time. They waited as long as they could to try and trade him. I still think unless there is another move say at safety or somewhere else is makes no sense to get rid of your depth just to save some money you probably don't need this year.

Comment

he will probably be picked up immediately. Everyone knows he wants out and that the birds can use the space so there must be absolutely no trade value but he is just too good to let go for nothing. Just had to be between a rock and a hard place
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I imagine that his contract made it tough for the Eagles to trade him. I loved Kendricks and hate to see him go, especially since Hicks is 50/50 to make it to Columbus Day.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I imagine that his contract made it tough for the Eagles to trade him. I loved Kendricks and hate to see him go, especially since Hicks is 50/50 to make it to Columbus Day.
            Losing Worrilow is more of an issue as he was the insurance against Hicks being out by Memorial day

I forgot they picked up Reynolds last week.

Comment

Kendrick’s has wanted out for three years. He was let go when his cap number was low enough

Comment

As good as Mike is at some point you have to ask yourself can we afford to pay a guy $7.6 million for a guy who's only on the field for 1/4 of the plays?

Comment

Nobody can see him coming back with a reworked contract?

I see it as a distinct possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Nobody can see him coming back with a reworked contract?

I see it as a distinct possibility.
                    I don't think so MD. The kid wants to play, who doesn't? Sure the money is great but these guys are competitive. It's just like people saying that Foles will hang around Philly because he loves it there. He wants to play too so he'll be gone and who really could blame either one of them?

Comment

Guys I think Nate Gerry could be the guy.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

As good as Mike is at some point you have to ask yourself can we afford to pay a guy $7.6 million for a guy who's only on the field for 1/4 of the plays?
                        This.

Plus-

Eagles are SB LII champs

Comment

I don't think so MD. The kid wants to play, who doesn't? Sure the money is great but these guys are competitive. It's just like people saying that Foles will hang around Philly because he loves it there. He wants to play too so he'll be gone and who really could blame either one of them?
                          Well it seems foles said he would rather stay here and play backup rather than be traded for the 35th pick and be a starter.......... Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Well it seems foles said he would rather stay here and play backup rather than be traded for the 35th pick and be a starter.......... Just sayin.
                            True, but we are talking Cleveland here. Also he has said that he's a competitor and wants to play. Personally I wouldn't want anybody who was satisfied with being a backup at any position.

Comment

Ahh, so there are exceptions to this rule...... Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X