Damn. Looks like no DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Looks like no DJ

DJ looks out and Amari Cooper is practicing today. Ugghh. Just our luck.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2...ckson-injured/

Everyone for Dallas is practicing today. If you want to be the best we have to beat them at their best.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I'm going to be honest. We are going to go down there and get slaughtered. I just don't like this matchup one bit.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        Everyone for Dallas is practicing today. If you want to be the best we have to beat them at their best.
        I just wish we were at our best right now. No DJ really hurts as does having our 2nd and 3rd best DT's out. I can't say for sure how much we will miss JP.

An then there is our secondary.....

We need to tackle Cooper hard and make that quad hurt to even things out somewhat.

Comment

Hey guys, they aren't playing so great either. They've lost their last 3 games in a row ,
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            I'm going to be honest. We are going to go down there and get slaughtered. I just don't like this matchup one bit.
            I hate to say it but I think you’re right. By the way, I can post occasionally but most times I get an error message. I am still here, just not able to join in the discussion much....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
            X