No announcement yet.

Eagles at Cowboys GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All our injured players sitting... all of theirs playing.

They don’t need mistakes by us to win.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

man fuck this game.

Comment

Johnson beat pretty cleanly there. Sigh.

Jenkins bounced off Elliott on the TD run. Sigh.

Comment

I hope they don’t bother with any trades. Let the season ride out. Either we get our shit together in the second half of the season or we suck and get good draft position. We need youth depth and speed everywhere

Comment

This team is NOT going to playoffs. Glad we didn’t mortgage the future for Ramsey.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

where is this tremendous offensive line I heard so much about ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We are gonna quit tonight just like we did in New Orleans last year.

Comment

Bit lucky on the original roughing the passer penalty -- sort of an inadvertent arm to Wentz' helmet -- but did pretty well the rest of the way. The 15 yarder for hitting Alshon in the helmet was quite deserved.

Comment

Agreed FO... the first PF was BS. That second one was idiotic. What was he thinking.

Comment

this is an abomination:

Comment

If Dak plays like this he is gonna beat you.

Comment

This defense is so unbelievably overrated.

Comment

Losing Bennet and Long in the off-season and then Malik in the season has had a domino effect. Worse pass rush. Exposes weak LBs and corners. Safeties are older and play at the line. Just not a good defense and recent drafts haven’t helped

Comment

They are guessing on defense now because the good players like 27 and 55/91 don’t think the other players are good enough... and they are right. They aren’t.

Comment

Carson HAS TO feel that pressure. Goedert was open behind it.

Comment

Working...
                                X