• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
          going for the reach around?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Note to self: if you get old and rich.... DO NOT GET ANY FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              Note to self: if you get old and rich.... DO NOT GET ANY FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY.

Vin if you do get rich you need to hire me as an adviser (for 7 figures of course!) Your statement "Do not get any plastic surgery" is just plain wrong. You see with this...

Comes this ....

YOU shouldn't get plastic surgery for yourself, but feel free to get some for her! Now about my salary.....
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Should Pukes fans start to worry about their "window?" I'm thinking mostly about their OL. The youngest guys on their OLine will be starting their 9th season next year I think....usually, people expect that teams will have a 4-5 year window in which to win, before they need to overhaul the team. Well, Romo "era" has just finished its 4th year, and most people expect Wade Phillips to come back next year....if I were a Pukes fan, I'd be looking at the OL and thinking, "stay healthy...just stay healthy........"
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• They were the healthiest team in the NFL this year and they still sucked!! If I were a pukes fan, I'd off myself!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    If I were a pukes fan, I'd off myself!
                    Doesn't that apply regardless of the performance of the Cowboys?

Comment

• bump

Comment

• http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Dallas still sucks.

There is nothing to see here.
                          E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Posted by Mike Florio on August 12, 2010 11:10 AM ET
                            With the Jets getting all of the attention right now, a day after the debut of Hard Knocks, other attention-seeking NFL teams have their work cut out for them.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is doing his best to fill the gap.

He recently spoke about the Eagles after Donovan McNabb. And in throwing a bouquet to new Philly quarterback Kevin Kolb, Jones takes a backhanded shot at a quarterback he'll still have to face at least twice per year, including in Week 1.

"McNabb helped create those big swings in our games over the last 10 years," Jones said, per Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News. "When he played well, it was like throwing the knockout punch. When he didn't, you were able to throw the knockout punch.

"I don't see that now [with Kolb]. I think Kolb and the way they're going about it now, you won't have those big swings one way or the other. I think every game with them is going to be a battle. Because of Kolb and because the makeup of the rest of their team is solid. And their coach, there is not a better coach in the NFL than Andy [Reid]."

So in one extended sound bite, Jones sucked up to the team that his Cowboys owned last year, but Jones also gave one of his other home-and-home rivals, McNabb's Redskins, a little more motivation to beat him.
                            Lol, Florio misses the biggest buffoon comment of the whole piece.
                            Hey Wade, jealous of jerruh's man luv for Reid?

Comment

• Always good news, the Cowgirls' media is starting to go into panic mode
                              Cowboys' season has moved past the crossroads
                              Posted Sunday, Sep. 19, 2010
                              By Randy Galloway
                              rgalloway@ star-telegram.com

ARLINGTON -- Choose one: (a) Season over? (b) Season at a crossroads? (c) Emmitt Smith comes out of retirement, circa 1993, and the Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

The choice here is (a) because if you can find nine wins in the remaining 14 games, call Jerry Jones immediately. And that's assuming nine wins is the bottom-line number for making the playoffs, when it might be 10.

Wade Phillips, actually being honest instead of the usual rah-rah B.S., picked (b) after the Cowboys' preseason expectations went up in a bonfire of lies here Sunday afternoon.

"I think it is. I think it is a crossroads," Phillips said once the Chicago Bears had laid a 27-20 shocker on the Cowboys, sending the season spiraling into an 0-2 ditch.

Meanwhile, Emmitt was not available for comment, but if he's coming out of retirement anytime soon, we can assume it's to defend his Dancing With the Stars title. That eliminates (c).

If losing to the Redskins a week ago was a road surprise based on the depleted condition of the offensive line, then that excuse was officially eliminated Sunday.

The Bears were simply better in every area, and there's no debate on that, of course. When the Bears can leave Arlington as the better team, that means the home team is an embarrassing mess. No debate on that, either.

Over-hyped and under-coached?

"Tonight it was the case," answered Mr. Jones. Even after a noon kickoff, it must have seemed real dark outside, and inside, for Jerry.

"At 0-2, it's all that [over-hyped and under-coached], with those games being what most people thought we'd win," he added.

"Am I shocked? Yes, I'm shocked. Of the disappointments we've had over the last 22 years, I'd say this one today is right up there with the worst. Right there with any of them."

With a road trip to Houston coming up, that's now the all-time must-win for the Cowboys, but Jones noted, "I thought this one was that."

The one problem the Cowboys thought they didn't have was on defense. The Bears, however, made that side of the ball a surprising liability.

Wade, the defensive guru, was out-Martzed. Adjusting to the Cowboys' early and effective blitz, Chicago offensive coordinator Mike Martz first countered the stunts, and then effectively schooled the Cowboys' defense.

That was Jay Cutler, the quarterback with a turnover pedigree, pulling the trigger for Martz, and doing so flawlessly, even with unheralded receivers.

When Cutler outplays Tony Romo, the Cowboys are supposed to lose. When Cutler picks apart the Cowboys without committing a turnover, the Cowboys will lose.

He did both.

Romo got tagged for two interceptions, neither necessarily his fault as both picks first touched the hands of his two most reliable receivers, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.

Those two plays resulted in six Chicago points on a pair of field goals.
                              The throw to Witten was somewhat indicative of Romo's day, meaning the ball wasn't on target. But even off Witten's back shoulder, the catch has to be made.

And in the end, Witten ended up on the sideline, screaming at a member of the Cowboys' medical staff, who held him out of the game late in the fourth quarter (and the Bears up by 10 points) because of a possible concussion.

Romo was 34 of 51 for 374 yards, but still had a strange accuracy problem, particularly with low throws. And when an offense puts up one touchdown (again), then the quarterback takes the blame, and rightfully so.

Local screams will be heard, as always, that the Cowboys' offense didn't concentrate on the run, but honestly, there didn't seem to be a lot going in that area.

"We want to [run], but they were sure in the backfield in a hurry," said Phillips. Very true, even with the regular starters back in the offensive line.

Speaking of an O-line, the Bears had to go makeshift in that area early on because of injuries, and they were just as limited as the Cowboys in the running game. Cutler and his receivers, however, did what an offense is supposed to do -- adjust, then throw to win.

And Mr. Jones' decision to stay with an untested field-goal kicker backfired again. Midway through the fourth quarter, David Buehler was not close from 44 yards, leaving the Bears still up by three points.

Chicago then took four plays, all passing, to put away the game with a quick touchdown drive.

"After that missed field goal we had a letdown," Phillips said. "We [the defense] went on the field with our heads down. You can't do that."

If that's a cheesy defense of his defense, then it's not acceptable. But still, the Cowboys have kicker issues, right?

Jones, as both owner and GM, was asked if he had any sage advice to cure what's wrong.

"As owner, the best thing is not to say anything," he answered. "As GM, I'm mad and frustrated, and I know it's going to be a rough week for criticism. Deserved criticism, I'd say."

Speaking of deserved criticism, how stupid at this point would anyone be to have picked the Cowboys as a Super Bowl team. A show of hands, please.

That's me, with a timid hand in the air.

At this point, even just two games into the season, it's not too early to say this hyped-up season is over.

Randy Galloway can be heard 3-6 p.m. weekdays on Galloway & Co. on ESPN/103.3 FM. Randy Galloway, 817-390-7697
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• hahah. this guy is seriously saying the season is over after 2 games?

Comment

Working...
                                X