Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WE GOT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS!! (OT)---YES!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GOT ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS!! (OT)---YES!!!!!!!!!

ZARQAWI!!! ONE DEAD SUMB!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Makes my day to see this. Its only a shame he didn't know it was coming, had to think about it for a while and that it was over so fast. Slow and interminably painful would have been more fitting!

Comment

I'm just glad they didn't try to apprehend him, or anything stupid. Just drop a 500 pounder on his a$$ and be done with it.

Comment

Outstanding.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Unfortunately, the killing of Zarqawi does nothing to stop the cycle of violence. In fact, it probably just intensifies it. It would have been better if he just died of a heart attack or slipped while he was shaving. Now, the U.S. becomes even more of an enemy to those who already hate us.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

1) Good! F him!
            2) This is getting dangerously close to a political thread.... I will have to lock if it does so... tread lightly. AND CARRY A BIIIIG STICK. (sorry, can't help but think of Bugs Bunny everytime I say tread lightly.)

Comment

I can't see it as a negative in any way. A high level organizer of part of the insurgency was taken out.

However, I'd be cautious about seeing it as a huge positive. He was far from the heart and soul of the insurgency, which is comprised of many factions that have nothing to do with Al Queda or whatever affiliated org this douchebag called it.

Probably want to keep this thread very short so we don't get into politics.

Comment

They got 7 of his henchman along with him. It was due to Iragy infiltration. It all sounds good to me.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
                  It would have been better if he just died of a heart attack or slipped while he was shaving.
                  Couldn't afford to wait for that to happen. This is a good thing. This guy needed to be kicked off the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge
                    Unfortunately, the killing of Zarqawi does nothing to stop the cycle of violence. In fact, it probably just intensifies it. It would have been better if he just died of a heart attack or slipped while he was shaving. Now, the U.S. becomes even more of an enemy to those who already hate us.
                    * Eh? Like they aren't trying their best already?
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

"Now, the U.S. becomes even more of an enemy to those who already hate us. "

Is that really possible? ,,,,,,, Just rhetorical.

(National interest wise, as I'm never political )

Comment

this is defnitely good news.
                        http://www.phansforhope.org

Comment

Like a few have said, they can't hate us anymore and they can't try to kill us any more than they already do.

He was only one of many fractions over there causing problems, so his death is only a partial solution. But, do not underestimate just how important it is to kill the "Open and Spiritual leader". He has become a symbol that these idiots needed. It is demoralizing for them to see their "Leader" blown to pieces by the infidel.

And he was a chirismatic leader. He was very inteligent and feared. He will be replaced, but it is doubtfull that anyone can be as successful as he was. A major achievement for the free world.
                          Pedro

Comment

I heard a "news commentator" call it a murder. I don't know who the puke was that said it. IMO he got what he deserved, just not soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich
                              I heard a "news commentator" call it a murder. I don't know who the puke was that said it. IMO he got what he deserved, just not soon enough.
                              * Amazing. Until that news commentators kid gets a missile through his head that's hand delivered by a terrorist people are just retarded.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                              X