Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford dealt to VIkings

Shefter just reported no word on return
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Word is at least a 1st round pick plus an additional pick in 2018

Comment

hoooooo boy. Mixed feelings on this.....but I think I am happy. Sam was actually looking pretty good, LOL!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Final deal is a 1st and 4th in 2017 and the Eagles will save a Shit ton of cap money. All hall Howie he took full advantage of Minnesota.

Comment

I knew when we only gave up a 2nd for Bradford we were getting a steal!!!!!!!!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

There are drawbacks, I had the Eagles at 7-9 this year with Bradford, now I think they are going to be 4-12 5-11, so Cleveland will get a higher pick but for this team going forward this is the best move.

Comment

Vikes will win the Super Bowl now, it's a lock. Pick 32, here we come!!!!

Comment

This is all good stuff. I never warmed to Bradford and now we can get Wentz out there quicker

The return is great

Let's all root for the Vikings to tank every week

Comment

The downside is any games we have to watch with Daniel at the helm

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                    The downside is any games we have to watch with Daniel at the helm
                    Probably 3 games I would say after the bye its Wentz time.

Comment

Bring back Bethel!!!

Comment

This is fantastic. Although I do think we really really really suck this year.

I also wonder if the NFL had anything to do with this. Ironic that Philly just got the 2017 draft site??? We had no 1st rounder?? Hmm.. conspiracy theories.

I like Howie again.. for now. Don't tell the Popper.

Comment

Are these picks conditional at all? I mean Bradford only has about a 25% chance of not getting injured. I hope (for his sake), the Vikings o-line is much better than ours.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            Are these picks conditional at all? I mean Bradford only has about a 25% chance of not getting injured. I hope (for his sake), the Vikings o-line is much better than ours.
                            The 1st in not conditional the 4th is.

Comment

And the 4th is a 2018 pick

Comment

Working...
                              X