This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    Hey guys, just a note on invites and stuff. The point is not to be elitist and exclusionary.....
    WHAT!! Well then I'm outta here! I thought this place was exclusive! And to think I've been paying the $99.95 month fee Vin is charging and we're not even elitists!!! Hmmmph!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
      Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Hey guys, just a note on invites and stuff. The point is not to be elitist and exclusionary.....
      WHAT!! Well then I'm outta here! I thought this place was exclusive! And to think I've been paying the $99.95 month fee Vin is charging and we're not even elitists!!! Hmmmph!
      No, the $99.95 a month is for putting up with your jokes.

Comment

LMAO...Amen to that...I paid $49.95 to have a filter put on Jukin's jokes. It goes out to MS JOKE and translate his humor to something actually funny.

I agree with sf - good banter is good banter. I don't mind people I don't like as long as they are here for football.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
          Appears the highjacker got another little time out from Bandit... see how long this one lasts.

See OT board.
          Bandit is such a trooper...lol...I see on the flyers board Chief started a thread on the topic calling Bandit the "college kid" and of course GMAN jumped in saying Bandit would be the next one he drove off the boards...

Those guys are such azzholes...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

That whole board is ready to implode. The guys on the Flyers board can't get along anymore. The Eagles board is becoming a graveyard.

I am starting to wonder if somebody wants the boards to end on purpose. I'm not talking about VaGMAN and crew either.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Yep. CROWHUCK just lost it. I think he's really just in bad shape after losing Jeff. It's unfortunate.

I am still going to try and get auction items to PhansForHope as long as Shively's running.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                Both Swing and EB like that boards new atmosphere. I doubt either would stay very long.
                Oh, i'll stick around anywhere there's Eagles talk.

My take on the Philaphans board is this: It was home for a long, long time. It got a little crazy from time to time, especially during the offseasons, but i never let it get me down. I guess i just figured that the board drama was cyclical and would work itself out like it always did. But if the 'main group' is going to be here, then i'll be here. Simple as that. It's about the Eagles talk, not the web address.

Comment

Locking thread. Please move discussions to the PhilaPhans thread.

http://forums.sportscolumn.com/viewtopic.php?t=1446

Comment

Working...
                  X